Chapter 1

Nashi's POV:

I have packed all my stuffs now. Tomorrow I've to get to the train. Tomorrow I'll leave this place where I used to leave for this so many years. But I'm gonna miss it. Those days I spent with mom but I'll try to forget those days when I was get bullied and get into fights with the school students. They were honestly pain in ass. *sighs* I need to cook for now....
*cooks spaghetti and meatballs* great. *sighs in content and then went to sleep* tomorrow is going to be a big day..

Next Morning :

I am leaving to magnolia right now and that's gonna take 3 hours. Lucky for me. *takes shower and wears*

*after that she makes some Bacons and pancakes and leaves for train as she boards on she turned a little and mumbled* good bye Hoshi village

*after that she makes some Bacons and pancakes and leaves for train as she boards on she turned a little and mumbled* good bye Hoshi village.... May we never met again other than that day..... *leaves*

Storm's POV:

I woke up with the alarm and got ready for hanging out with my friends add it's Sunday today so I got a day off to hang out with friends. I took my shower in 10 mind and wears-

After being dressed I eat the meal that mom left before leaving for her office

After being dressed I eat the meal that mom left before leaving for her office. My parents are always busy. Anyways I went out with friends Nova, Gale, Sky, Rose and Simon twins. We were all eating in a cafe add I heard from Nova.

Nova: Hey guys do your know tomorrow we are going to a new student. She is here after getting scholarship.

Storm: Tch Geek and nerd.

Gale shots me glare and the twins laugh.

Rose: Never call a hardworking student geek or else Gale will eat you alive. *giggles*

Storm: Means honestly?

Let's see how interesting this chick is. *smirks*
Our day ends with hanging out. I was on the way back to my place. I am walking from the streets. You got me right. I'm walking, because I like to walk more than riding vehicles. I was passing from an alley as I heard a girl screaming.

Girl's sounds: HELP!

She sounded scared so I peeked a little and saw a girl with- pink hairs? Wow and I thought that uncle Natsu have that hair color only.. The Girl was struggling and was trying to break free from those goons. She hitted that guy hard that enrages the others. Interesting.. I guess I have to play hero. *sighs* I walk in the announces

Storm: leave that girl. She is more useless that she looks like.

She sees me with teary eyes that slowly turns into the eyes of anger and she just kicked the guy and he fainted just like that. Then she began the real fight as I watched her fight them as she knocks them all out. She is something interesting.

Nashi's POV:

Means who the hell he thinks he is calling me useless. That enrages me as I knocks them all out in front him.

Nashi: you brat listen. I am new in this town that's why I didn't wanted to get into trouble with fights. Don't ever try to call me useless if we ever meet. And yeah your style for playing hero is too old fashioned so keep it in your pocket because it's the most useless thing.

I walk past him as he grabs my wrist and turns me around with our faces a few centimeter apart.

Storm: you are an interesting girl. But don't try to show tough of yourself that you are not. *he whispers in my ears* acting tough with soft interior heart is indeed interesting. Even a scared girl like you can act tough. That's really pretty interesting.

He smirked to me as I freed my hand by slapping his hand away and take my stuff and leaves the alley to the hostel where I am going to stay. But for some reason I felt like someone is following. Well maybe my imagination. I ignored it and goes to hostel. I registered myself and went to the room. The best thing was I got a nerd boy with green hairs. He looked quite interesting. Well he is my roommate. Weird. This is an intermixed dormitories.

Storm's POV:

Now she seems more interesting. I don't know but seeing her makes me feel somehow warm. I don't know why tho. She is different. Other girls always throw themselves in my arms and can die for my one look but this girl. The way she freed herself from me was like she just don't want a single look at me. It's the first time I felt like someone hates or dislikes me. Who is this girl? I watched her leaving so I decided to follow her. I looked around and see its the dormitory for students of FT High school students. So this is a new girl in our class huh? "Looks like we are gonna meet again". I thought as I walk away to my home and saw my parents with a letter in hand and I walk to them. They were looking sad and gloomy. It's been so long I have seen like this. It felt like they are mourning on something so I decided to ask them.

Storm: Hey mom dad? You guys OK?

Mom looks at me with sad eyes as dad didn't even look up and kept his eyes covered with his bangs. Suddenly mom hugs me crying hard that startled me. Means what in the world is happening?

Juvia: she finally rest in peace forever. She will now sleep for eternity. She is just gone forever. We didn't even get a chance to see her for the last time.

Who is she talking about?

Storm: who is this women you are talking about?

Juvia: she was ou-

Gray: she was our high school best friend. But one day she just disappeared......

Juvia: today we got her letter in which she gave requested us to take care of her daughter but we don't know her. We only know her name. Her name is Nashi Heartfilia.

I look at the envelop with a a photo. I can't believe that it is this chick. How many things am I going to know about you Ms. Heartfilia.

Storm: mom is this that Nashi Heartfilia girl?

Juvia: *nods * yes. She looks so much like her mom but her hairs are like you're Uncle Natsu. Now seeing her closely she do looks like them both. I think that maybe Lucy left because of this. Gray darling we need to tell Natsu.

Gray: no don't screw things that's something that Nashi have to say him in her own. Lucy also wants the same.

Storm: well I agree with Dad. He is right. It's something between a father and daughter. Wet can't meddle with it.

Juvia: *sighs* OK. But we need to find the girl. We don't even know where she is right now.

Storm: mom don't worry about that troublemaker. She is fine and she is in FT High School's hostel.

Juvia: wait! What do you mean by troublemaker? And how do you know that she studies there?

Storm: that's a secrete! *puts finger on his lips and winks at mom*

Juvia: OK its getting late get some sleep now. You have school tomorrow.

Storm: OK mom and dad. Good night and Sweet Dreams. Love you.

Juvia and Gray: good night and love you too dear/ Storm.
With this u went to sleep in my room. Today was something new than the other regular days. *i smile to myself and fall asleep*

......................................To be continued