Chapter 6

Nashi's POV:

Well today is still somehow going smooth. I am right now working at the cafè. It's named 'Zera's Cafè'. The owner is really sweet. I was working when i saw Storm with a short white haired girl with beautiful ocean blue eyes. She's so beautiful. She must be his secrete girlfriend. Well i don't care. I was working while i hear the girl call for me.

Fey: waiter!~~

Ugh! What a slutty call.

Nashi: what can i get you Ma'am?

I saw Storm looking at me in shock.

Fey:  can i get a couple's cappuccino please~~. Thank you. You want anything Stormy~~

Storm: h a blue-blueberry came please.

Nashi: ok sir. Coming right ahead.*said cheerfully*

I took the order as i run and get their orders and serve it to them.

Nashi: here you go sir and ma'am.

Fey: ah thank you.

Nashi: yours welcome ma'am. Please enjoy.

I say and go to other customers to get their order. I'm currently wearing a crop top with off sleeves and a booty short shorts with an apron provided by the owner.

Fey's POV:

Who's this girl trying to steal my Stormy. I hate her. Since the moment Storm have seen her here he haven't got his eyes off from her. I need to plan something to humiliate her for seducing my Stormy. But for now i need to get back Storm's attention towards me.

Fey: Stormy~ wanna have a sleepover in my dorm~~

Storm: *coughs on his cake* say what!?!

Fey: i just asked if you wanna have a sleepover with me in my dorm room.

Storm: o-oh well I'm busy for now s-so maybe someday later?*says nervously*

Fey: ok fine with me~~

How can he reject such a great proposal. I suddenly saw the pinkette coming in our direction. Perfect timing to gain Storm's pity. As she come close to me i stand up and speak

Fey: Stormy~ I'll be right ba-

I purposely bump to the girl and fall in the floor hard. Ouchi! That honestly hurt but I'm gonna endure it for my Stormy's sake.

Nashi: oh my god! I'm so sorry ma'am! Are you alright!? *panicks*

Fey: who do you think you are! You lowly peasant dare to make me fall in the floor so hard!

Storm: Fey it was just an accident. She didn't meant to do that.

Fey: oh Stormy she really meant to do this so as to grab your attention. What a whore you are girl! Get the manager! I want her to be fired!

Nashi: i want to get his attention? Why would i want to when i don't have anything with him. I'm not a slut like you. Oh i think you're overthinking cuz you're yourself one of a kind.

Storm: calm down Nashi.

Fey: you know her?

Storm: yeah. She is Gale's roommate in the hostel.

Fey: oh so you're trying to get two at the same time? What a bloody hoe you are.

Nashi: i can get as many i want what does it have to do with you? It's my personal matter. Who the fuck you think you are to judge me? You're at no dignity to judge me. Tch! Even your words are slutty just like yourself.