chapter 4

Nashi's POV:

I was in the dorm after Storm send me back and saw no one in the I felt a weird feeling. I don't know why but you see I do. I get showered and wear a tank top with army pants. What? I love dressing like this. Anyways after getting refreshed I get some cookies and started reading my textbooks and doing my homeworks. Suddenly the door burst opens revealing Gale Nova abd Rose bickering along with Emily. I was in a confused state as I see Storm Sylvia and Rin entering with a scowl on their face.

Nashi: guys what's going on?

Rose: his fault. He always argue for no reason.

Gale: what!? I don't. Its you who always boss around with this electrocut.

Nova: what!? Who are you calling electrocut you iron-freak!

Nashi: *sweatdrops* can anyone tell me what's going on?

Storm: well we're discussing Luke's birthday that is coming soon.

Nashi: woah! That's cool! When do he have his birthday tho?

Rin: 29 May..

Nashi: what!?! That's my birthday date.

All the bickering stopped as terry hear me.

Everyone: WHAT!?! *shocked*

Nashi: uh yeah...

Gale: Nashi's I have something important to talk with you. In person.

Nashi: um okay?

I am a bit tingling but I go to the kitchen with Gale.

Gale: so here. By any chance are you the daughter of Lucy Heartfilia?

Nashi: *nods*

Gale: born in magnolia?

Nashi: *nods*

Gale: Dr. name who helped your mom in delivery time?

Nashi: Lisana Strauss.

Gale: I knew it.

Nashi: what?

Gale: let's save it for some other time.*winks* And yeah i'm changing my dorm for somedays..

Nashi: why!?!

Gale: *covers ears and puts hands on her mouth* don't yell dammit. You're gonna burst my ear walls.

Nashi: *nods with a soft blush as gale removes his hand and she asks again*  um why?

Gale: ofc for planning with everyone.

Nashi: and what about me?

Gale: not adding ya.

Nashi: reason?

Gale: can't tell.

Then gale did something that I did not appreciated. He plucked out some of my hairs!

Nashi: ouchi! What was that for?

Gale: that's a secrete too.

Nashi: *sighs* fine. Whatever.

We walked out to the room where everyone was chatting.

Nova: done with your love-making session both of you? *Smirks hissing her tiny bit of jealousy*

Gale and Nashi: What!?!?! With this freak!?! No way!!!

*everyone laughs as Storm glares daggers at Gale making him shudder*

Gale: *shudders and mumbles* scary....

Nashi: you said something?*clueless*

Gale: uh no. So remember what i told ya. And yeah*leans to whisper in her ear* you better not reveal about your parents to any more people especially to Lisana. Got it?

I blush because of his hot breath hitting my ear as i nod and agree to what he said and then he moved back*

Gale: you better keep in what i told you. I'm gonna shift to Storm's house for some days.

Nashi: whatever. It's good that I'll have the dorm room for myself only till you return.

Gale: sure whatever Pinkie.

Nashi: it's salmon. And dare you call that to me again and I'll rip off your tongue. Understood.*glares intensively*

Gale: got it jr. Salamander. *shudders in dear*

I say him shudder as others laugh and i giggle with them. Suddenly i felt someone pull me by my arm to the corner and more surprisingly no one even noticed. Creepy... I was about to yell when Storm put one hand on my mouth and use his other hand to pin me to the wall with both my arms above my head while i look at his deep ocean blue eyes making me get lost into them. Then i hear how husky deep manly voice in my ears.

Storm: you better not be getting together with the iron-freak or I'll snatch you away from him. You are mine and mine only. Got it.*whisper in her ears*

Oh my gosh is it an indirect confession!! Is he jealous!! What's with his guy! I'm sure now that i must be blushing all the darkest shades of red. Oh my god! Oh my god! Help!!! I was screaming all this in my head when i hear him again. Oh my god! His voice is feeling like music in my ears! Why the fuck am i feeling it in that way! Fuck Storm Fullbuster!

Storm: sadly it's not yet time for you to fuck me Heartfilia *whispers seductively as he smirk*

Nashi: say what!?!?!

Storm: shh. *puts finger on her lips* don't yell. And remember what i told you. Don't fall for that Redfox. Cuz you belong to this Fullbuster. And it's not any kind of confession.

Then he left me with a smirk learning new dumbfounded. You fucking Fullbuster. If i get to see you next time i swear I'll rip you apart! You stinky annoying ice-princess!!

.................................To be continued