Chapter 5

Storm's POV

WHAT AND WHY THE HELP DID I DO THAT TO THE FLAME BRAIN!! Yes right now I'm screaming in my head because of what i just did to Nashi. I don't know what had got into. Ugh! You Nashi! What have you done to me!! I swear I'm gonna ma- WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING NOW! DON'T TELL THAT THIS GIRL HAVE MADE ME MAD WITHIN JUST 2 DAYS! *sighs* i don't even know what I'm doing and why am i thinking like this. Why did i say like she's someone belonging to me and then that fuck thing ugh! Nashi Heartfilia what are you doing to me. And why the fuck did i get angry and possessive like that when i heard Nova saying about love making session and then when Gale leaned to get ear and whispered something in her ears. And also why the heck was she blushing when he was whispering in her ears!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!! What the fuck is happening to me!!!!

Nova: rm...! St....m! Storm!!

Storm: huh!?! Oh yeah yeah. W-Where were we?

Nova: in your ass.

Storm: oh yeah.. wait.. WHAT!?!?

Then i heard everyone laughing.

Gale: buddy you ok!?!*laughing*

Storm: *tilts head* what just happened?

Rose: oh nothing lover boy you just zoned out.

Storm: oh.

Rose: so were you thinking about your white haired crush who also happened to have a crush on you?

Storm: she what!?! How do you know?

Rose: i have my tricks. But do you really like Fey? Cuz in my eyes you and Nashi fits like a perfect couple.

Storm: oh shut up. I Hate that Pinkie. Her and me are just rivals and nothing more.

Is it really Storm?

Rose: you sure Storm? Cuz you're eyes and behaviour are speaking differently.

Storm: I am Rose.

Rose: fine. So guys now we need to plan double birthday celebration.

Nova: i got this right. Nashi and Luke right.

Rose: correct.

Fey: Hey guys!!*approaches to the gang*

Fey leaps in my arms and kisses my cheeks making blush a bit but i kept my cool. Then from the corner of the eye i noticed my have groaning in annoyance.

Storm: Hey Fey. How did you found me?

Fey: just followed my Storm instincts.

Storm: oh.

Gale: get a room you two. *says in annoyance*

Fey: you jealous?~~ *teases Gale*

Gale: *laughs sarcastically* ha! Sure. Jealous of a slut.

Fey: why you-

Rose: let's cut it out. Storm you can go with Fey. We will handle the stuffs.

Storm: but-

Rose: did i hear someone disobeying my decision?*says in a scary tone*

Storm: N-No Ma'am... *scared*

Rose: good. Now off you go.

I sighed and left them. Geez. I hate it when she behaves like aunt Erza. Anyways back to reality. I'm with my crush. But i don't get it why everyone call her slut or whore. I means she really is pretty and looks like a living angel.

Fey: So Stormy what would you like to do today?

Storm: wanna a get some ice-cream?

Fey: sure. I'll be more happy to have ice-cream with my Prince charming.