Chapter 9

Reiki's POV:

I was working with guys as i get Simon's text that said that he got his girl. He then explained everything and I thought Nashi is an intelligent girl i can see.

Storm: Hey Reiki what are you busy on Phone with? And who's girl that Simon is chasing after to court her?

Reiki: it's Nashi. You know her the salmon haired girl of our school.

I saw Storm freeze knowing the news. Woah i never thought he likes her too.

Reiki: you ok buddy?

Storm: huh? Oh yeah. Let's get back to the work we've a lot of stuffs to arrange. Hurry up.

He then left with an upset face. Oopsie This man is so in love with Nashi. What a charismatic girl. I then saw Gale approaching us a i explain everything to him too. He also left with a bit hurt face. Woah one more guy? Dang it. Now Nashi is stucked between this boys. Let's see what future's awaiting for us. After a while Simon joined us as he helped us in work. Till we finished the work it was 9:30 p.m. Now i want some cake. I was walking to the cafè where Nashi works only to see her getting bumped by Fey.

Fey's POV:

Fey: what a slutty women you are Heartfilia. How dare you seduce Storm, Simon and Gale at the same time! You three-timer girl. I think you really like to do those stuffs a lot*kicks in Nashi's gut while 3 girls holds Nashi tightly a she spit blood*
You bloody hoe! As you like to Fuck guys like i can see cuz you seduced the three guys together youu mustn't be a virgin. Then I'll let my boys play with you. *Snaps fingers as 5 figures appears*

Nashi's POV:

How could she do this. No! I refuse to give up!

Nashi: no! Stop! I didn't do anything!

Girl 1: *twists her wrist*

Nashi: Ahhhhh!! *Screams in pain*

Fey: shut up slut! *Slaps hard on her face*

Nashi: what is the deal with you!? I never did anything wrong with you!!

Fey: shut up you hoe! Because of you Stormy left me! You bloody bitch! You snatched my Storm from me!

Nashi: i didn't do anything Ahhh!!*screams*

Fey: boys~ you got your thing to enjoy~ get her. Do anything you want to do with her. Ruin her life forever! Fuck her sari Hard that she become a dick sucking bitch.

I saw the boys marching towards me as i spit my blood. I already had cuts on my arms and legs and some on my tummy as well my dress is already torned and i don't have anymore energy left in me to deal with her and her goons. Please somebody help me...

Guy 1: with pleasure Fey~ she does have got some serious sexy curves and a pretty face. *Smirks as he licks his lips and grabs her hand*

Nashi: no! Let go off me! Stop!

Guy 2: shut up slut!*slaps her face hard*

Nashi: no! Aah! Leave me no! Please Stop! No! HELP!

They then torn my top and jacket completely. No! I don't want this! Please help me someone? I was screaming and trying to get out of their grasp but they were way too Strong for me and i was out of energy too. I scarring and bring for help but i was slowly getting out of hopes.

Reiki: let her go Fey!

I look up to see Reiki-Kun. I have a helpless look as i feel myself getting my energy drained.