1

We're moving away from Baltimore to small town Derry. It's great for mom and dad to move away from the violence and serial killers. My mom is Clarice Starling and my dad is Tomas Esquivel, my dad is a sniper for the FBI and my mom is an FBI agent. She took down serial killer Buffalo Bill when I was nine, I'm thirteen now and I have had my fare share with mom and dads work. When I was ten the creepy serial killer Hannibal Lecter who had escaped from the cell he was in a year before, was standing in my backyard staring at me smiling. I smiled back but internally I was scared out of my mind, it would get worse as time went by, though I already knew who he was from my mom's notes.

"Y/n we're here," my mom says snapping be back to reality. I look out the window of the car to see the small town making me smile at the sight. My brows furrow together as I see a police office comfort a woman to her car as she cry's hardly.

"Here we are," my dad says overjoyed to get out of the car he had been driving for 10 hours. As soon as the car stops I practically leap from my seat into the fresh air out of the car, my mom chuckles at me and my dad shakes his head as they unbuckle their seatbelts. I run to the Uhal thing that was on the back of the car grabbing my f/c (favorite color) bike looking at my mom with a pleading look. She sighs and nods, I run and hug her tightly then run to my dad and hug him, as I run back to my bike.

"Y/n curfew for the whole town is seven, okay?" My mom says concern in her voice with crossed arms.

"Yes ma'am" I say with a smile, "bye mom bye dad!" I say riding off as they smile at my actions getting to unpacking the stuff.

347 Words