3

I get home at five thirty and my parents are putting the dishes in the cabinets when I walk through the door it looks as if I'd been gone for five days because they've already unpacked everything, I walk to the kitchen and sit on a bar stool waiting till my parents notice I'm sitting there which wasn't a long time.

"Hello Y/n how was your day?" Mom asks me turning around after putting her dish up.

"It was good, I saw some people getting picked on which made me really angry so I may or may have not stopped the bully's by beating them up." I respond prepared for my mom and dad to give me a stern taking to.

"Y/n, Are they okay?" Mom asked calmly.

"Yes ma'am" mom would've been so mad if I did really bad damage like I did when I was twelve, I accidentally sent a boy to the hospital for pushing a girl into a lake in winter.

"Okay then, have you made friends?" Dad asks finishing off the dishes.

"I think so, the kids who were being picked on invited me to hang out tomorrow."

"Thats great Y/n, what are their names?" My mom asks going to the pantry to begin making dinner.

"Bill, Richie, Eddie and Stanley are their names." I respond my dad looking at me in shock that there all boys names, "I'm gonna go take a shower before dinner." I ran upstairs before my dad interrogates me on my new I assume friends.

After dinner and shower in your room

I run upstairs grab a notebook and a pen then lay on my bed writing lyrics to a song I'd been thinking of in the car.

'I danced in the dessert in the pouring rain. Drank with devil and forgot my name. Woke with somebody when the morning came, no one there to shame me for my youth 'cause I wouldn't be with you.' I write down in my trying to be neat handwriting I'll write more tomorrow after the barrens when I get inspired or ideas. I put down my pen and notebook then turn off my light and lye down once more.

471 words