17

One month later Y/n's POV

We're all sitting in the grass taking in the august breeze in a circle. The guys ask me what happened so I tell them all, they stay silent for a while until Bill gets up and grabs a piece of glass.

"S-S-Swear that if It comes back." Bill starts, "if It comes back. W-W-We will t-to."

I stand up with a smile and everyone else is a little hesitant before standing as well. Bill takes the glass and cuts each of our hands stopping at me last.

"A-A-Are you sure," Bill asks me.

"Yes. If it does come back, next time I want to punch him in the teeth." I say, chuckling at the last bit.

Bill carefully grabs my hand and slides the glass against my palm, breaking the skin making blood flow out of my hand. We all grab hands in a circle and then let go, we just stand there silently until Stanley breaks it.

"I gotta go. I hate you."

Bill looks down sadly and Stan try's to keep a straight face but soon bursting into laughter.

"I'll see you later," he says and then he walks home.

Soon Ben and Mike leaving Bill, Eddie, Richie and me sitting down once more. I decide I'd leave early so maybe I could do something with my mom and dad.

"Thanks for letting me hang out with you this summer." I say as I get up, Bill gets up after me and Richie and Eddie just watch the show go on.

"W-W-We really enjoy having you as a loser Y/n."

I smile softly and kiss Bill on the cheek, I see Eddie and Richie's jaw drop.

"I'll see you later," I say then walk down the trail through the trees.

Bill's POV

Y/n kisses me on the cheek then walks away, I stand shocked. I look over and Eddie smiles while Richie smirks, indicating 'GO'. I smile and run after Y/n who was already at the bottom of the path, I tap her and she turns around quickly.

"Bill I-" I cut her off by kissing her.

I hold her waist as we stand there. And when we pull away she flushes red and doesn't knows what to say, so I speak up.

"I really like you Y/n."

She smiles and giggles a little.

"I really like you to Bill."

I smile and pull her in again for a kiss.

423 words