5

We all ride our bikes to the pharmacy to help the new kid who splashed in the water behind us, he was bleeding from his stomach and had dirt everywhere. The person who did this was obvious, there was a large H carved into the boys skin I had only assumed it would have been the work of that ass whole Bowers. Damn I'm good at detective work.

"R-Richie stay here." Bill says shoving his bike on the concrete and starts to run to the doors of the pharmacy and Stanley, Eddie and I run after him.

We all run into the pharmacy straight to the medical isle, Eddie piles bottles on boxes and bandages on top of that.

"D-do we have enough?" Bill asks hopefully, I pull out a crinkled dollar and hand it to Stan he counts up our cash which is two dollars.

"That's all we got." Stan says sadly, I bite down on the inside of my cheek thinking of ideas.

"Eddie don't you have an account here?" Bill asks hopefully once more.

"If my mom sees me buy all this, I'll be in the the hospital all week getting ex rayed." Eddie responds frustrated on what to do, but I knew exactly what to do back in Baltimore people would shoplift by sending one of there guys in the back grabbing the clerks attention and the others would run out the door.

"Okay I know what to do." I say as I run to the counter, "hey mister did anyone tell you that you look like a dead mole rat!?" I scream at him then running into the back of the store.

"Hey you're not allowed back there!" The man yells chasing after me, I glance over my shoulder whilst running to the backdoor seeing the boys run out the front door. I smile and push the back door open running to the alley way where everyone was.

"Oh my god! He's bleeding!" Stanley screams as I run to the boys.

"Guys calm down, Eddie scoot!" I say grabbing the supplies beginning to fix up the kid.

"How do you know how to do that?" Eddie asks confused probably on how quickly and professionally I was helping this kid.

"In Baltimore where I'm from, my dad and I were practicing with his big sniper gun and he accidentally got shot in the leg. My mom was at work and it's not safe to work on a gun shot on your self so I had to fix his leg." I respond focused on the wound in the kids stomach.

"Who are your parents?" The kid asked when I was done with his stomach.

"Clarice Starling and Thomas Esquivel." I say pulling my hair behind my ear, "but that doesn't matter whats your name kid?"

"Ben" Ben says standing up.

"Yeah well Ben we're going to the q-quarry tomorrow, if y-you'd wanna come?" Bill asks fiddling with his fingers.

"Sure" Ben says shyly.

"Well I have to go home," I say shyly walking towards my bike.

"Go in at four thirty?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah see you later" I respond quickly then riding off towards the church.

Bill's POV

I'm riding home after riding through Derry dropping off the losers at their houses, as I pass the church I almost fly off my handlebars seeing y/n inside of the church. She's wearing a long sleeved white dress, standing in front of the microphone singing. I drop my bike and slide in to the church and hide behind the seats watching her practicing her song.

"When Jesus washed" she sang but to no avail she notices me in the back row her eyes wide as I smile at her. "He washed my sins away. Um can we do this tomorrow evening?" The lady nods as she runs towards me flustered. "You will not tell Richie about this." I chuckled as she walked towards the door. We grab our bikes and walk home together.

"So you sing for church?"

"Yeah not by choice my mom made me do it."

"I understand that I go to sp-speech therapy. Th-though I do need it."

"I don't think you need it. Your stutter makes you who you are Bill. Though this is my house so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah tomorrow."

She puts her bike away and waves before she go's inside, I ride home thinking I have a crush on Y/n.

Your POV

I run upstairs to my room pick up my notebook and pen then finally rite the last part.

'He's kinda quiet, but his body ain't. Spend the days dreaming and the nights awake. Doin' things we know we shouldn't do' I added on to the original the new version being. 'I danced in the dessert in the pouring rain. Drank with devil and forgot my name. Woke with somebody when the morning came, no one there to shame me for my youth 'cause I wouldn't be with you. And then I found me a lover who could play the bass. He's kinda quiet, but his body ain't. Spend the days dreaming and the nights awake. Doin' things we know we shouldn't do.' I read over my lyrics and realize the big picture.

"I have a crush on Bill Densbrough." I mutter then start to giggle uncontrollably.

897 words