Start of day 2

Hello! Here I am again, please enjoy this chapter the start of day 2. 

Katherines POV: 

As I woke up, I could again smell that Turi had already made breakfast. She is a morning bird, while I am more of a nightingale. I walked down the stairs and Turi turned around and said "Good morning Katherine, breakfast is ready." We sat down and ate, as we looked on our schedules, really something to look forward to if you like fights. "First lesson is chemistry with Natalya Arlovskaya and Ivan Braginski. Is that...?" Turi nodded "Russia and Belarus, this will be...interesting." At 7:25 we went out to reach the school boat, and we reached the school at 7:40 PM 20 minutes before class started. 

When we entered the building, Japan ran over "Turi-kun and Catherine-kun, good morning." Turi blushed and said "good morning, Kiku, how are you today." Japan blushed too and said (with a tiny smile) "I'm fine, what is your first class today?" "Chemistry" Turi said "with Ivan and Natalya". Japan seemed to pale at this "well, just don't do anything with Ivan and you'll be fine." "Okay, we'll keep that in mind" I said. Just then Iceland ran over "Catherine, so glad I got to meet you before class starts." "Hey Emil, how are you?" I said "Fine, may we eat together at lunch today too?" Iceland asked blushing. "Sure" I said "right Turi?" Turi nodded "yeah, and Japan would you like to join?" Japan nodded "sounds good see you then, class starts soon and you don't want to be late." We said our goodbyes and Turi and I got our books and hurried to chemistry.