Day 2 Class 1: Chemistry with Russia and Belarus

Hello I'm back! Again! Now for the first class of day 2. Got any critique? Tell me by message or comment hope you enjoy. 

Turis POV: 

We alread knew what was coming because of our time schedule, this would be an...interesting lesson. As soon as we entered we saw Belarus glaring at us, with Russia seeming to be a bit flustered. After the bell rang Russia stood up and said "Hello class, I am Ivan Braginsky" then Belarus suddenly stopped glaring (too hard) "and I am Natalya Arlovskaya, his sister." One of our classmates raised his hand "Um, how are you two related if you don't share a surname." That quickly earnt him a knife thrown at him, luckily he dogged it. I looked at Katherine, this would really be a nervetesting lesson. 

"So" Russia said after holding a presentation about alcohols, "now we'll do a simple experiment." He handed us some sheets with the recipe for the experiment. "Out in the other room are labcoats and glasses, please wear them. Just in case of spill." Everybody hurried to obey and soon we were busy with our experiment which involved testing which vial contained Ethanol and which Metanol. Belarus walked around with Russia and glared threateningly at everyone he helped. Soon we finished and finished our notes for the report as the bell rang. "Don't forget the report is due for Friday" said Russia with a smile as we left. "Wow" said Katherine, "this was one of the best lessons, but also one of the scarier." I added as we walked towards our lockers for our next books.