Day 1 Class 3: Language class part 2: German

Hey I'm back! Sorry it has been a while I have been busy with school and stuff. Now here is language class part 2 German. Hope you enjoy and please review! 

Turis POV: 

I looked at the schedule for the next class, it said German with Ludwig and Gilbert Beilschmidt. In other words I was extatic. As I arrived at the classroom, the door opened and Prussia stood in the doorway. "Kesesese, welcome young students! I am Gilbert Beilschmidt one of your German teachers. Come on in, enter!" Inside was Germany sitting at the desk, preparing the lessons papers. "Guten tag class, I am Ludwig Beilschmidt one of your German teachers. Now let's start with a presentation of the language and grammar."

The presentation was very plain and boring, not that I expected anything else. I payed attention though and was determined to at least learn some words and some grammar rules. After Germany was finished, Prussia started a Kahoot (quiz game) on the subjects in the presentation. I didn't do too badly, much better than the ones not paying attention. "Next lesson, we'll have a test." The entire class (except the German speakers) and we left the classroom feeling gloomy. Wonder how Katherines doing...