Starting at W academy!

In this story I'll basically use myself, as the main character, and my OC, Catherine as another secondary character. So enjoy and I don't own Hetalia, that right belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya, the best man on earth!

Sunday

LEAVING FOR THE NEW SCHOOL

Turis POV: 

After recieving the letter from the W academy, I was exstatic. My parents said it was alright that I joined and August the 30th I was at Gardermoen ready to go. A week earlier, I heard that my friend Catherine would also go, and it made things thousand times better. We met up with the group of other Norwegians leaving the academy, said goodbye to our parents and left for our new adventure!

The moment the plane landed, I could see the most peculiar city I have ever seen. First of all the nature, on the southern end (I think) there was a large beach with clear blue water. On the western end there was a landscape consisting of geysirs and such, in the east a far stretch dessert, in the north forests and (if i'm not mistaken) a beautiful fjord. The city itself was made up of both houses and monuments, the monuments were replicas (very good replicas) of historical sites around the world (eiffel tower, statue of liberty, Colosseum etc.) The school was in the middle, it was huge! It was an old brick building, with 5 floors in total (plus a cellar), it's main gates were black iron with W academy in golden letters on top. I watched in awe as we landed on the runway and got off the plane. 

Catherine was in heaven, I could see it in her eyes, and as we got our luggage, she talked about how this place could have been taken out of Hetalia. Hetalia is our favourite anime, Catherine wasn't a fan, before I got her into it and now we watch it and talk about it daily. I thought about it and shrugged, it was the place for countries to live, yes. But I knew it probably wasn't true. Oh, how very wrong I would be. 

As we arrived at the gates, we were welcomed by, a man with light brown hair. He stood there holding up a stack of papers, and just looking at the crowd of new students. "Welcome to W academy, I am Pierre Morley, you're administrator. Now, as you know the W academy is a prestigous school and you are the selected few who have been handpicked to join. You're lessons won't start before tomorrow, but you need to know you're schedule and were you will live. All students will live in flats of 2-3 people, the flats will include a kitchen and running hot and cold water. One bedroom per flat as well and as many beds as their are occupants. In my hands I hold the information on the addresses and your roommates, we have tried our best to consider where you come from. Now I'll hand it out to you so you can take a look."

As I looked on the schedule, I was stunned to find it to be for two weeks, meaning the subjects will change. "The reason for the two week schedule by the way, is so we can fit in all the subjects. The language class differs from lesson to lesson, since there are so many languages. In all languages except your own language, you will only have basic tests on vocabulary and some grammar. Understood?" We all nodded. To my relief I would be living with Catherine in a two occupant appartment, the address was a mile from our school, so we had to take the bus. Or not bus exactly, the city is built up mostly of canals so we would take a busboat to school.

Arriving at our appartment, we packed out our things and took a look around. It was a simple appartment, but it had everything we needed to live there. Catherine was looking at the teachers list and schedule, "Tomorrow we'll have Mathias Køhler and Berwald Oxienstierna for the first lesson, those names remind me of something, but I can't remember what." I just shook my head. Luckily for us the nearest store were open on Sundays so we could go and buy some food, tol ast for a little while. After eating dinner, and watched a movie, we decided to go to bed. It would be a busy day tomorrow and I didn't want to miss it.

Okay that's the first part of the story. Hope you like it! I'll upload the next part soon.