Day 1 Break #3

Hey I'm back! Sorry it's been awhile, but now I'm back and here is a new part of Hetalia school. 

Katherines POV: 

Iceland met us after class again, coming over to our lockers. "Hey" he said, "hey" I said, but I couldn't look at him directly without blushing. Turi was trying to stop giggling next to me, while Iceland didn't take notice. "so, how was your lesson?" he asked to strike a conversation. "We had communication with Berwald and Lukas" I told. "Oh" he said looking a bit glum "Lukas is my older brother, which is wbhy he was suspicious when I sat down with you. He treats me like a child" he said again gloomily. "Every big brother and sister acts like that" I said to cheer him up. It was true, at least in my case, my older brothers were always bothersome, not letting me date anyone. "Well" he said, "I guess, I wouldn't know." 

Japan came over with some magazines in his hands, I had a feeling I knew who they were. "Hello Turi-kun" he said bowing, "Hello Kiku-san" she said back nodding. "Hello Katherine-kun" he said bowing again "Hey Japan" I said happily. "Emil-kun, have you seen Mei Mei, I need to give her these." He refered to the magazines, "no, but I'll text you if I do" said Iceland. Japan nodded, looked to Turi and blushed, she also blushed. The bell rang "Shit" I exclaimed, "Turi, come on, we need to hurry." "Bye" said Japan, "Bye said Iceland, "bye" said Turi and I and we walked quickly (not running) to the classroom.