Chapter 53: Tears Of Pain

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs • ᴠᴜʟɢᴀʀ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ • ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ • ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs • ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ • ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ • ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ • ғʀᴇᴀᴋʏ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Ino's P.O.V

Much time has passed.

The afternoon has quickly faded into night and the demon that was still rooted in Hinata's home, was growing anxious.

Sakura, Temari and I watched from our seats as the blonde creature walked back and forth across the living room floor, his hands clenching in and out in front of him.

He shook his head. "So much time has been wasted. If I don't find a plan now, Hinata will..."

A curse slipped from his lips which interrupted his troubling words, ones that even upset us. We frowned, our eyes once again growing teary.

I looked towards my other friends through my long blonde hair which covered one of my eyes, my blue orbs eyeing the depressed look on their faces.

Temari's head was bowed from where she sat further away from me, her heart still saddened from spilling the truth earlier, from spilling what it had held in for so long.

What Temari said was what was needed, even though the situation scared me deeply when it happened. I didn't know how the demon was going to take it.

We can't trust him after all.

He's unpredictable. He's frightening. He's a monster. So I was scared for my friend. I was scared that the demon would lash out at her for admitting what troubled her.

No..

What troubled all of us. I was scared that she would be hurt by his wrath.

But..

Now, I see what Temari has bravely said, what she revealed to the demon bastard has not only opened his eyes to our side of things but has tamed him.

He is now, much understanding of our case. He is now able to see his evil
deeds that he committed in the past first hand. He is now..

Guilty.

And that's all we wanted.

I smiled faintly, my eyes switching over to Sakura who was looking at the demon pace around, her eyes holding a curiosity in them, like she wanted to say something. I pressed my lips together at that.

Quickly, I moved to comfort her, reaching out and placing a hand on her own which rested on her lap.

Immediately, that granted her attention to me, her light green eyes moving to connect with my own.