Chapter 32: Possession

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇғᴜʟ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

-Elsewhere-

Somewhere, deep in the woods laid a huge hideout, a hideout that held many people inside that all called themselves demon, hunters.

Many of them were crushed at the news that was brought to them, about a week ago.

Their comrades, were not able to bring down the demon Naruto, which meant he still, was roaming the earth. Konan, has fallen and Hidan, was badly injured but oh..

Speaking, of Hidan...

Away, in a secure room sat him along with his leader, Yahiko, who was also sad that Konan had been killed, in battle.

The orange male clenched his fists, eyeing Hidan with a small bit of hatred. "Hidan, what's the meaning of calling me in here so late at night!" He gritted out loudly, his angry eyes looking down at Hidan who was sitting weakly on his own bed, his right arm and chest bandaged up.

Hidan sighed and shook his head, his dark colored eyes looking down at the floor below him. "I know it's late, boss. And I know Itachi and I have failed on our mission but.. For the past few days I've been lying here, I just got to thinking about it all. I think we've been looking at this the wrong way." He spoke quietly, his body remaining perfectly still to refrain from causing himself any harm.

Yahiko stood and listened but his angered expression never left his face, his arms moving to cross over his chest.

He shook his orange head at his words, a little disgusted by them. "Ugh. Do we really have to touch base on the demon bastard now?" He spat with a new found vengeance. After his secretly beloved Konan died, Yahiko has grown even more hateful towards Naruto. To the point he would do just about anything to take him down...

And Hidan, knew this.

A smirk like no other appeared on Hidan's lips, his eyes growing dark and mischievous which sparked Yahiko's attention.

He raised an eyebrow in response. "What? What do you have in mind?" He added on, now a little calmer and ready, to listen which Hidan wanted all along.

The silver haired male nodded in response, his hand running along his injured chest softly. "Well, answer me this.. The human girl is linked to the demon, correct?" The older male asked which Yahiko rolled his eyes to.

He nodded slowly, growing impatient once more. He tapped his foot on the ground, his eyes rooted on the male across from him. "Yes. We all know that. Get to the point." He gritted out which caused Hidan to sigh, but, he did just that.