Chapter 48: The Strange Dream

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ • ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ • ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

"Why hello, little one..."

The demon's voice before me was truly inviting, welcoming me over to him which made me absolutely giddy inside. I giggled in response, moving to do just that.

I picked up my two bare feet and began to run full speed over to him, my arms shooting wide open.

"Oh Naruto! I'm so, so glad to see you!" I cried out, tears quickly falling down my cheeks from the reminder of the situation I was in previously..

It was just so painful....

But this, was far from that.

Nothing but joy and relief was found in my eyes, my heart pumping faster than ever from the positive feelings that I felt. And the blonde male before me smiled, also bringing his arms open wide, accepting me.

His actions allowed me to comfortably pounce within his strong arms which moved to embrace me.

I cried silently against his warm body, my arms moving up to quickly wrap themselves around his neck, pulling him close. My two palms ran slightly against the rattling armor that Naruto wore on the way, the attire totally bringing out a new look for him.

He actually looks, like a demon now...

But in my eyes, he was still my lover.

Regardless of how he looks...

My mind was only filled with happy thoughts. I had no questions or worries regarding the new situation at the moment. I was only hopeful that I was alive and that I was also, with the person I loved dearly.

And all the while, the person mentioned steadied rubbed my long midnight blue hair as I hugged him longingly, the creature's claws running through my hair strands soothingly, causing my body to shudder.

But my cries, were still constant. And Naruto let out low shushes because of them, his rubbing never ceasing.

"There, there, my child. It's alright. You're alright."

I heard Naruto whisper from above me, his voice oddly calming me. It just sent a wave of comfort over me, making me feel safe than ever.

So it didn't take long for my relieved cries to come to an end, only leaving my pale cheeks stained with tears and my eyes all red and puffy. But that didn't stop me from moving out of Naruto's embrace to instead look up at him, finally taking in his form up close.