Chapter 24: The Big Day

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍɪɴᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ɢʀᴏᴘɪɴɢ • ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ • +𝟷𝟾)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

Time Skip: Competition Day

Days and days went by and my cheer competition was at my doorstep in no time, bringing extreme...

Anxiety...

This competition didn't feel like any regular one. It felt...

Strange...

Dark..

Like something, was going to happen. But, I pushed all that behind me.

Now, standing on the cheer mat in my gym wear, I stared back at my teacher who nodded at me, signaling for me, as the captain to start the whole cheer. I blew out a deep breath, and began moving and also, chanting.

"Go! You can do it. Let's get to it! To it! Go!"

I shouted out loud and proud, my mind blocking out the serious blue eyes that stared at me from behind, my body steady doing the moves I was instructed to do.

I moved my arms left and then right, up and then down, using my hips to move towards the same direction as my arms did.

The other girls stood patiently beside me as they waited for me to finish the start of our cheer.

Soon I ended everything with a hand on my hip, rocking my hips to the fallen beat.

As soon as I did that though, it signaled the other girls to join and they repeated what I did, everyone chanting and moving along to the beat which Tsunade kept.

She smiled at the sight of us as we hit every move perfectly, the chants all loud and well spoken.

Even a special someone smirked at my performance, his body leaning forward to watch me better.

He licked his lips, deeply liking what he saw. "Mmm... That's my girl." He whispered from where he sat as I did all the moves perfectly as the team captain. It didn't take long for us to move to the last thing we needed for competition.

The stunts..

I blew out a deep breath and steadied myself, quickly moving into formation..

Two more girls joined me in the center of the mat, my feet taking me behind them. With two hands, I placed them down on their shoulders, their arms raising to soon hold me up.

Then, two more girls came to stand in front and behind me, my body soon lifted up by the two bases.

I gasped by that but quickly gained my composure, my body now in the hands of two girls. Naruto's eyes narrowed at the sight of us but didn't dare interrupt, my body high up in the air. The world around me grew higher, but...