Chapter 50: The Darkness Consumes

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴅɪsᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs • ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ • ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ/ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs • ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ • ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ • ᴍɪɴᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ • ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Hinata's P.O.V

"Humans, are such weak and fragile creatures. A species that is only known to live, and die. All humans experience such a fate. And your Mother, Hinata, was no different."

Still chained within a world of darkness, I was once again forced to hear a speech of pure evil from Naruto as he stood in a large pool of water, the cool liquid resting by his ankles.

The armor he wore from before was still present on his body, intimidating me further.

His words of nonsense were ones that were weakening my soul, more and more tears only falling down my face.

I sobbed helplessly, my arms forced to lie risen high above my head, tight cuffs wrapped around both of my wrists. I sniffed, shaking my head.

"Please.. Please stop.. Don't talk about my Moth-"

"Ahh, it hurts doesn't it? Your pleads are quite amusing regarding your Mother, darling. For I sense, she plays a very special part in your life, now doesn't she, Hinata?" He asked, pestering me to answer his dark questions, my body trembling massively.

A low splashing of the water was heard as Naruto tittered and tottered back and forth on his large feet which were swallowed up by black boots which possessed shiny spikes on the front of them, a pair of shoes I have never seen before in my life.

My eyes were terribly hooded and teary as I stared up at him, my head shaking once again at his words. "Please. No more of this." I sobbed out, carrying on with my pleads but it didn't seem to work.

I, should know this...

It was all just like before, a similar repeat of back then.

When Naruto received pleasure from my pleads..

From my pain..

And now was no different.

Deliberatly Naruto revealed to me that he was indeed liking the way I pleaded and begged for him to change the topic, to spare me from speaking more about it, his eyes dimming darker.

His body was growing highly jittery, the large thing that rested in between his thighs risen, clearly evident even in his armored pants. His long tongue was sliding back and forth across his lips frequently, repeatedly, his eyes never straying away from me.