Chapter 37: A Date To Remember

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ • sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs/ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Kurama's P.O.V

I couldn't help but smirk as I watched kit and little one mate like there's no tomorrow, my smirk slowly widening at the dirty sight of them. I lowered my head and chuckled.

About damn time...

I grew a little worried when little one decided to grow all quiet earlier. She wouldn't talk to kit nor me. We gave her countless amounts of food and even things to entertain herself with but..

Nothing..

She refused everything we gave her and instead slept and..

Cried...

I felt terrible but luckily, kit used his heart and instead of his head to fix the problem. He was getting better at this love thing and I felt super proud of him.

I grinned, slowly working myself away from the wall to go elsewhere..

I smirked, my shoes clicking against the floor as I walked..

Well.. I better get on with my surprise then, hm..

Because I, I have to also, surprise Hinata, as well...

I chuckled, moving far away from the moaning individuals located in the living room, my task officially set.

Alright then... Let's get to it..

A Few Minutes Later

Naruto's P.O.V

With my arms now holding Hinata's fully clothed body close, I finally began to escort her out of my house and instead, step into my backyard.

The sun had long gone down engulfing the world in darkness, leaving the moon and the wonderful stars to rule the sky.

I hummed, just looking down at Hinata who was looking around frantically, excitement shown in her lavender orbs.

But I watched as her features saddened once she only saw a large yard of, grass, instead of a real date waiting.

"W-Wait.. What's going on?" She spoke and turned to look me in the eye who was smirking down at her the entire time, one of my eyes sending her a wink.

"Shh, be patient, my dear. Our date won't happen without a bit of, power, first." I spoke out truefully before moving forward, and placing Hinata down onto her feet. I didn't want to let her go but, in order to give her the date she wants, I have to be truly focused for my next task.