Chapter 19: Tragedies

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ •  sᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɢᴏʀᴇ • sᴀᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • 𝟷𝟾+)

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Flashback
1700's

Time waits, for no one...

And mankind, cares, for no one..

Much time has passed and the world has evolved so much. Many things were quickly created. Many mistakes were made but quickly fixed. We, were growing.

I felt it.

But still.. The humans are such weak and stupid creatures.

We still haven't been found and we, were all just, living life...

As so, I thought...

One day... One dark day was all it took, to change, everything..

****

It was a regular day.. A regular hunting day. Early in the morning, I awoke from my deep slumber and was told to do what I usually do..

Hunt some unfortunate human and serve my people, that said, human...

So, I did, and it didn't take long to find a loner in the city, grabbing the young man and ripping his throat out before he could even process what was going on.

Soon, I began to tear his flimsy body apart into pieces we all could eat, a shredding sound erupting in the air.

But no one, was in sight on the road I was standing on, a large building hiding my body entirely.

With the same basket I always carried, I flopped the bloody slabs of meat inside, my feral red eyes spotting all the blood on my hands.

Ahh... What a mess..

I clicked my tongue at that, bringing my fingers up to my lips and giving it a quick lick.

I knew I was taking quite a while but... I had to enjoy myself as well..

Everyone was always counting on me to do all the hard stuff..

So they shouldn't be mad...

I smirked, taking my time with making the meal just like the other times I made it.

Chopped up into pieces or slabs.

I slowly used my sharp nails and teeth to cut through all bone and meat, ripping the skin from the meat underneath.

Once I was done with that, I dropped the meat into the basket, my red eyes occasionally looking around to scout the area.. And I grinned to find it completely empty.