Chapter Nine

'Ugh, what a terrible way to start the day.' Currently, I'm in the old man's office with Suki because he told us he had something important to tell us. "So what do you want, old man?" I asked.

"Well since you, Kaza, have accepted the engagement, we'll have to anounce it to the public soon. Also, upcoming is the annual ball we have to celebrate the founding of this kingdom. I would like to anounce your engagement on that day." He explained.

"Yes, this is great." Suki said.

"Yea, I guess it's fine." I yawned.

"Ok, great. Also, Kaza, Kaito, has to take the proper etiquette lessons for a prince. I already got him a tutor, so he'll start tomorrow while your gone." The old man stated.

"Oh, right there's school tomorrow. Yea, alright thats fine. I'll tell him later." I told him.

He nodded, "Alright, y'all may leave."

We got up and left the office. 'This is troublesome. I don't want to go back to school.' "Hey, Suki, when exactly is the ball?"

"Oh, the ball is in about a month, I believe."

"Ok, that's good."

"Mhm...hey, I'm going to spend some father/son time with Kai, alright."

"Hmm, ok thats fine with me. I'm going to explore the city again."

"Ok, but be careful and take at least one guard, please."

"*huff* fine, I'll take Callum with me."

He nodded, "Hn, bye my snowflake."

"Bye." I left and went to the generals office. I got there and knocked; I heard a slight 'come in' so I went inside. "Hey, Callum, would you go with me to city to explore."

"Kaza, uh, yea I have time."

"That's good, but can you put casual clothes and a cloak. I don't want to stand out."

"Sure."

"I'll see you in 5 in front of the gates."

I left and went to my room. I got my black cloak from last time and put it on. I grabbed my money and headed to the gates. I got there and Callum was already there waiting for me. "Lets go." I said and walk towards the city while Callum folowing behind me.

The 'I don't want to stand out part' was a failure...everyone was looking at us. I mean yea, we are wearing black cloaks, totally not sketchy at all. *sigh* whatever. The wine I bought the other day was delicious but unfortunatly I finished it quickly. I wanted more so I went to the wine store again. "Hello."

"Oh, its you again." The owner said to me.

"Uh, yea, um, I was gonna ask if you had more of that wine that I bought the other day." I asked.

"Yea, how many would you like?"

"Can I get 5 bottles this time?"

"Sure, thats would be 500 million kunar."

"Alright." I got the pouch of coins (kunar) and put it on the counter. He opened the pouch and nodded. He went to the back and came back with 5 bottles; he put them in a big bag and gave them to me. "Here you go. Thanks for your purchase."

I nodded. I left the store and Callum was waiting for me outside. "I'll hold that for you."

"That's fine, I can hold it."

"I insist."

"Hn, fine." I gave him the bag and we continued. We explored all over the city and I bought a few things. I also told Callum that if he wanted something, he could get it.