//22 - "You better watch yourself"//

I'm bout to amp up the drama on this shit real quick, prepare yourselves

     Mr. Kim kept his word and for the rest of last week and most of this week, he's waited for him outside the classroom. He would tell Mr. Cho that Mr. Kwon needed Jin or that he needed to discuss some things with him about his grades. Both of them could easily tell how agitated he became at the excuses as he reluctantly let him go.

     It's finally Friday and Jin is excited for the weekend for once. He told his parents that he wanted to visit them and they were more than happy to receive him. He just has to get through today and right after, he's packing a bag and heading home.

     He's honestly thankful for Mr. Kim as he thinks he wouldn't have been able to make it past these few days. He would feel Mr. Cho's eyes on him occasionally as they silently took notes but when they had a quiz Wednesday, he noticed Mr. Cho was watching him the whole time. It really unsettled him and made him feel super uncomfortable under his gaze. He felt threatened and unsafe.

     He walks into class with Jaehwan and Lisa as usual and they quickly walk to their seats, taking out their stuff before class starts. He tries his best to ignore him and instead engages in a conversation with his two friends. It's only an hour, it'll be ok. Mr. Kim will be waiting for him like he always has been.

     Jungkook is leaving his uncle's office after being scolded by him. He told him he would attend his afternoon class today as that's what the whole deal was about—his growing absences. He's walking down the hall when he passes Mr. Kim.

     "Oh Jungkook! Can I talk to you for a second?"

     "Uh yea, sure," Jungkook stops in his tracks and faces the counselor.

     "You're roommates with Kim Seokjin, correct?"

     Jungkook fights the urge to huff. "Yea. Why?"

     "I've been walking with Jin after his class to make sure he gets home safe but I have to meet with Mr. Kwon in a few minutes. I was wondering if you could wait for him since you guys already room together."

     That's the last thing he wants to do right now. He just wants to go home and chill before heading back out again. Maybe have a quick fuck or something. Not babysit his shameless roommate. But he can't say no to him as he's helped him through some stuff back in his freshman year. He'd feel bad if he declined to his face.

     "Yea I guess I can."

     "Oh thank you. His class ends at 10:45 by the way. I gotta go now."

     He leaves him standing in the hallway and Jungkook pulls out his phone to check the time. There's about ten minutes left until he has to meet up with him. He then ponders for a moment. He agreed to it because Mr. Kim is a cool dude but how will he know if he did or not? He doesn't understand why Jin needs the counselor to escort him out of the building anyway. Whatever, he's going home. Jin can take care of himself. He doesn't want to interfere with his 'relationship'.

     Mr. Cho dismisses them and everyone is hurriedly packing up as they have plans. For some of them, it's already the weekend and they want to get started on some relaxation. Others however still have a few more classes to go.

     "What are you guys doing later?" Jaehwan asks as they put their stuff away.

     "I'm free after 2pm. What about you Jinnie?" Lisa asks.

     "I'm going to visit my parents. I'm packing once I leave here," Jin responds as they walk down the steps towards the exit. They walk out into the hall and as he waves goodbye at them, he looks around for Mr. Kim. He's usually already here by now, where is he?