//7 - "You're an angel, Jinnie"//

"Hey man," Hongjoong strides inside the apartment, Yugyeom following behind and they take quick notice of Jungkook's sour mood. He's usually like this very early in the morning, but it's like five in the afternoon?

Last night at the party, they decided to hang out and play some video games at his place the next day, wanting to do something different for once. Lately all they've been doing is drinking and partying, fucking and sleeping. Jungkook was a bit too distracted to notice what he was agreeing to until he couldn't back out anymore as he had given them his word. Now he deeply regrets it.

Both boys sit their asses down on the couch and watch as Jungkook sets up everything with a small scowl. They take a quick glance at each other.

"What's up with you?" Yugyeom asks, receiving one of the controllers from him.

"Nothing," Jungkook replies sharply and the two raise their eyebrows at each other, his moody tone clear as day. With lips pursed, he hands Hongjoong the other controller before taking a seat on the other smaller couch, turning the tv on and switching the input.

As it gets later in the day, Hongjoong gets up to get himself a drink while Yugyeom and Jungkook accuse each other of cheating. Only then does he somehow remember that Jungkook has a roommate and that they haven't seen him all day.

Walking back out, he asks, "hey where's your roommate at?"

"Oh yea! Where is he?"

"Out with his friend," Jungkook mumbles and the two realize why he's in such a foul mood. To his annoyance, they both start laughing and Jungkook smacks them both. "What's so goddamn hilarious?"

"Dude, the fact that you're so upset about him not falling at your feet and wanting your attention is hilarious," Yugyeom laughs.

     "It seems there is someone out there that is immune to your charms," Hongjoong adds and the two laugh even harder at Jungkook's expression.

     "I seriously don't understand. I mean, look at me! How can he not want me to fuck him? How can he not want to be around this?" Jungkook responds, waving his arms dramatically around himself. His friends roll their eyes at his cocky attitude.

     "Just watch, I'll get him one day. He won't be able to resist me much longer."

==

     Jin lays his head on Chan's lap as they enjoy the warm weather. They chose to go to a park and have a little picnic and they settled near a small river, away from the noisy playground.

     "Do you think those two guys left the party ok?" Jin speaks up, the guy's concerned look still stuck in his mind. Jin can tell that he cares a lot about his friend and it makes him sad that he couldn't be of much help to the stranger. He hasn't heard anything after that, nothing bad, nothing good either.

     Chan lets out a soft breath, threading his fingers through Jin's hair. "I really hope so. He looked so scared and worried."

Jin just hums and Chan knows how he gets when he's worried about something. No matter how small or if it doesn't even apply to him, he can get stuck on it and think about it for days. He tries to distract him.

"So what did your roommate say about you coming to hang out with me?"

Jin turns his head to look up at Chan. "Jungkook? He didn't say anything, he just silently nodded at me. It's really none of his business what I do and it shouldn't matter to him anyway."

Chan smirks. How can Jin be so dense? But he's actually glad that he is because Jin is his. Has been since middle school and even destiny believed so since it brought them together again. He refuses to let someone like Jungkook corrupt his angel.