Friendships (TLC)

I've put some thought into it, so, in an AU, here's how I think the characters would get along. (Might make this for other fandoms)

So we've got Cinder. Obviously cousins with Winter, who visits her as frequently as possible.

Cinder met Iko in elementary school (first grade) and they become best friends ever since.

Middle school for Cress, she's neighbors with Ze'ev, called Wolf because of some inside joke (sounds like a wolf, eats like one, i don't know). He's relatively shy but can hold a conversation IF and only if needed. She meets him somehow and they become familiar with each other.

We get to high school. Kai's popular, knows Thorne because he tutors him because Thorne has trouble with math. Knows he's a jerk on the outside, just a shy boy in need of love on the inside.

Winter and Scarlet meet each other here (Scarlet came from out of state) and because Winter is so insistent on sticking by her side when not with others or her cousin that she grows on her.

College. Thorne is a legend on the football team, Wolf is just trying to graduate, Kai studies politics. Wolf and Kaiwell meet somehow and become familiar with each other, but after Thorne gets drunk at a party and calls Kai his best buddy and Ze'ev by Wolf and gives a few compliments they get along a little better.

Scarlet sees Wolf at some point and doesn't trust him at all.

When the rest of the girls go to college (Cress goes out of state but she and Wolf keep in contact —but more like his mother—Cinder also goes to a different college) Iko and Winter stay close together but Winter is relieved to see Scarlet again after like two years and they get along swell.

That's as far as I got but I might do more.