2

The next day, everyone was ready for breakfast.

Newt wanted to find what job would suit Scott and Lydia the best. He decided that Scott would be the perfect fit as a med Jack as Scott had mentioned that his mother worked at the local hospital and he worked as a veterinarian. He was really good at that. But Lydia couldn't fit anywhere. To be honest, she was happy as she would have much time to find Stiles. 

One day, newt asked Scott to bring him a big, heavy box. He wanted to test his speed and strength because he couldn't forget the way that he got out of the box the day he and Lydia had arrived. Scott at no time arrived carrying the box in his one hand as if it was a box full of feathers. Of course, he could because he was a werewolf, especially an alpha. 

Newt, surprised, decided to make him a runner. Scott was not that satisfied as he knew there would be no time to find Stiles, but he knew he could rely on Lydia.

When Thomas and Minho were informed about Scott's new role they had a feeling that he would help them really much. 

~

Another day passed with not knowing where Stiles is.

Scott, Minho and Thomas were waiting for the door to open. When it opened Scott got inside, he was so fast that Minho and Thomas lost their sight immediately. Scott wasn't afraid because he was able to hear them and find them by their smell.

Scott was impressed by the maze. It was so strange for him not to be with Stiles and to be in another place rather than beacon hills. 

~

Meanwhile, Thomas and Minho were back to the glade as they thought that Scott didn't get inside the maze. They tried not to tell it to anyone for fear of making the other gladers worried. 

They searched everywhere but they couldn't find him anywhere, so they asked Lydia if she had seen him. 

"Don't worry, if he is in the maze he will be back if not he will come tomorrow, '' Lydia said calmly.

"You don't understand that it is very dangerous there, we are the ones who ever survived there and we were together while he was alone. Besides, there are the grievers that might attack him. Do you want your boyfriend to die?" Minho said angrily.

"First of all, he is not my boyfriend. Second of all, if I scream he will be here at no time" she replied 

"Oh yes, of course, he will hear because he has bionic ears and you scream so loud," Minho said sarcastically. 

"I bet that he will" 

"Ok, go ahead"

Lydia screamed, Minho and Thomas covered their ears. At no time, Scott arrived at the glade. Minho couldn't believe in his eyes and his ears. He apologized. 

This afternoon, everyone, except Thomas and Newt, was talking to Scott trying to find out what had happened.
Someone could say that Scott was the popular glader. 

Thomas and Newt approached Lydia.

"Hey", Thomas said 

Lydia tried to say hi back but Newt interrupted her.

"So, what bloody food does Scott eat?"

"Dunno, if you care so much, go and ask him," Lydia said annoyed.

"Ok. I have to know how you came here" Thomas said. 

"We were at beacon hills like our normal strange days. I-"

"What do you mean with 'normal strange days'" Newt interrupted.

"I think that if you let me talk you will understand," Lydia said. "We were at school. I and Malia were watching Scott and Stiles play lacrosse I was watching Stiles trying to play lacrosse." Lydia continued.

"So, we are looking for someone with no talent in sports..." Thomas said.

"Yes, but let me talk," Lydia said frustrated.

"Ok. Ok. Sorry" The boys said together. 

"So, as I was saying. That day I had a bad feeling and when I have a bad feeling I always end up finding dead bodies" Lydia said 

"Are you like a psychic?" Thomas said, reminding Lydia of Stiles.

"NO. Anyway, my mom called me on my phone and told me that scientists will take the same teens that are not some sort of magical creature and take them to a place for their first trial."

"Magical creatures?! Trial?!" Newt said impatiently.

"No time to explain." 

Lydia was right; she couldn't continue her story as it was really late. Newt went to bed while Thomas insisted on hearing the whole story as he thought it was really important but interesting. When Lydia was about to continue the story, she fell asleep on the lovely wooden table that they were chatting about.

Thomas tried to be quiet because he didn't want to wake her, but  Teresa came and took Thomas' hand in order to take him for a walk. Thomas refused by taking his hand. Teresa left and Thomas fell asleep at the same table with Lydia. 

_____________________

I hope you like it so far. If you want me to add something that you think it would make the book better you can always contact me.