Crash

(A/N: PICTURE OF MILEY ON THE TOP.)

MILEY'S POV

I am just so tired of all the things around me. I am a complete mess right now. But I've to be strong for my sister, I can't let myself loose.
I'm currently sitting on the couch, in my sister Olivia's hospital room. Her health is getting worse day by day. She only looks peaceful when she sleeps. She's the only one I'm left with in this world. I can not believe how my life has turned upside down within this month.

*Flashback*

"Hey mum! I'm home.", I shouted as I entered my house. Mmhmmm...It smelled like vanilla. I just got back from school and I'm a senior. I had a quiz in math and science which I absolutely nailed. I don't know if you can tell by looking at me but I'm a complete nerd. My whole life revolves around books and music.

"Hey honey" my mum yelled from the kitchen. I walked inside to find my mum baking a cake. It's my sister Olivia's 13th birthday. Yay! A teenager finally (note the sarcasm).

"Mum, is the cake done? Do you need any help?" I asked as I kept my bag on the floor.

"Well Miley, I would love if you could pack the picnic basket and I'll be done in a few.", Mum said. I gladly helped my mum. If any how you can't tell till now I'm a nice person. Of course.
After everything was packed, me , Olivia, mum and dad walked up to my parent's car to load up the stuff.

"You got everything milestorm?", my dad asked. And yes he called me milestorm, well you can say that's his nickname for me.
"Yeah dad let's hit the road now". We were going to celebrate Livie's birthday in a park which was about an hour away from our place. I was excited for today. I love Livie to my core. She's everything you can ask in a sister. We sure fight but in a blink everything goes back to normal. We are like BFFs even though she's four years younger than me but that doesn't matter.

We were all sitting in car when Livie asked dad to turn on the radio.

 "Now the next song is by the biggest boy band on the planet...ONE DIRECTION!", the radio lady yelled through the speaker.

"Oh my god , Oh my god, Oh my god. I love them!!! Remember Miley how amazing was their concert last week?", Livie squealed.
"Yes Liv yes, now calm down!", I said. I was never a fan of One Direction, their music was okayish but I don't know why I just don't like them much. On the other hand dad and Livie were the biggest Directioners you'll ever meet. I had to go to their show last week because dad couldn't take Livie. Let me tell you dad was heartbroken. No kidding.

"But you gotta admit milestorm, One Direction are pretty good.", dad said.
"Maybe dad bu-" I was cut off by dad and Livie singing their hearts out to 'Live While We're Young' by One Direction as it started on radio.
I sighed , smiling at them. As the song ended me and Livie started talking about school and other random things. Suddenly dad said " You know how lucky I am right now to spend this moment with my two flowers and the love of my life."
A bunch of awws came out from me, mum and Livie. We got back to talking when mum suddenly shouted," David watch out!" Everybody went into panic mode and after a minute everything turned black.

Hello unicorns!
I hope you all liked the first chapter. I know the flashback was pretty long but it will continue in next chapter as I wanted it to be detailed.

Keep reading!
Love, N