A walk to remember

MILEY'S OUTFIT ON THE TOP.

MILEY'S POV:

I woke up in my bed and it's 1 PM. Yes, my bed. I'm at my home. It's really quite here. Obviously. I got out of my bed and went to freshen up quickly. Old habits. I quickly got ready in my denim shorts and a super oversized shirt. I went downstairs and made myself a bowl of cereal. It's been a month since the "mall incident". Let's just say it did not go well. After my claustrophobic breakdown, me and Zayn got out of the washroom when we heard no voices outside the door. Zayn immediately called Liam to know where they were. As per Liam's instructions we went off to find them in Toys n More. Harry, Niall, Liam and Liv were hidden behind big teddy bears. When I say big, I mean really big. All of us went out of there and went to the parking lot. Suddenly Harry remembered that Louis was not their. We tried calling him but it went straight to voice mail. All of us were crazy worried. We went inside to find him. After an hour, Harry called Liam and informed that he found him. Apparently the so called 'oldest one in the band' was asleep under a bench in an extreme corner of the mall. He's such a five year old at heart. We left the place in peace since all the paparazzi were left inside. The next week after that was boring since the lads had a lot of interviews about their new album. The whole week it was just me, Alex and Liv. Honestly, I was bored to death because the guys were such a great entertainment in my life. Thankfully, Livie's health has been getting better. Today she was going to be out of the hospital. Finally.

Livie and Niall have become very close. Same with the other lads but Niall's like an older brother for her which she never had. As for me, I've also become close to all of them. Louis is like that one crackhead best friend, Zayn is like a brother to me, he gives amazing advices, he kept me away from my self harm problem, Harry is also like a brother, but a younger one. Liam is that one friend who will always have my back, no matter what. Then Niall, I'm not sure how to describe him, he's a great friend. I like how he is super close to Livie. I like his contagious laugh. I like his ocean blue eyes. I like his angelic voice. I like-. Woah, why am I thinking about all his little things? After all, One Direction are not as bad as I thought them to be. They're simply the best friends I could ever ask for. Of course Alex too. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my doorbell rang. I left my cereal and went to the door. I heard someone say "I'll throw the water balloons at her once she opens" I know who it is, it's my crackhead bestie Lou. I quickly grab an umbrella kept in a stand near the door and open it. I put it in front of me and open the door. A bunch of water balloons are thrown at me. Once they're done I remove the umbrella. I see Louis' upside down smile and start laughing at him. I think he forgot I am a ninjaman.

"You ruined my plan Milly", he said, making his face like a three year old. Yes, he started calling me Milly a long time ago.

"I think you forgot that I'm always one step ahead than you", I said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" he said in a fake annoyed tone. All the guys start laughing at him.

I let the guys in and close the door. They have been here several times before.

"When will Alex come?", Zayn asked.

"He texted me this morning, he won't come. He is visiting his granny today", I said looking at my phone.

"Well then, we should go and get Liv", Harry said.

"Okay but, two of us could go and get her", I said.

"Fine, I'm coming with you", Zayn said immediately.

I nodded at him. He followed me to the door.

"Guys, I want house to be the way I'm leaving it.", I tell them with a stern look. I know Liam will take care of them. These guys are unpredictable, specially Louis. He once had a pie fight with Livie in her hospital room. I swear, he is a kid stuck in a man's body.