Am I Dreaming?

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO kyndal_pratt. Go checkout her awesome books!

OLIVIA'S POV

Am I dreaming or hallucinating? Are they real? Yes Olivia, they're real. I mentally face palmed. I mean it's normal for a crazy directioner like me to be so stunned...i think!? These lads are literally sitting next to me and I can't even look at them. All I'm doing is stare at Miles. God help me! WHAT IF THEY DON'T LIKE ME? WHAT IF THEY THINK I'M SOME RANDOM ANNOYING TEENAGER? THEY DEFINETLY WON'T LIKE ME...I MEAN LOOK AT ME I'M SO SICK...I kept having this little chat in my brain when the curly headed boy interrupted my thoughts.

"Olivia we like you, you're too cute to not be loved.", Harry said.

"I said all that loud, didn't I?", I asked being completely embarrassed. I looked down with my cheeks being awfully red.

The lads chuckled. I shot them a playful glare. The next few minutes were completely awkward. Everybody was dead silent. The whole time I was staring at the ceiling as if it was the most interesting I've ever seen. My staring competition ended when Liam shot up from his place. He sat down next to me.

"So Olivia, I reckon you are a big fan.", he asked me.

"Yes, one of your biggest fans! and you can call me Livie or Liv or whatever you want.", I replied, this time rather confidently.

"Well cupcake...Did you hear Take Me Home?", Niall asked.

"Woah..I just got an original nick name from THE NIALL HORAN. Anyways..Yeah, the day it was released", I said proudly.

They all chuckled.

"Well, what is your favorite song then, love?", Louis asked me.

This time, I did not reply rather I kept staring at his blue eyes. Louis freaking Tomlinson just called me love.I mean it's pretty normal here in the UK to call someone love, but still! I just kept staring and staring him. Because, why not? It's not like your biggest celebrity crush sits in front of you. Duh! I felt someone shaking me, I looked up to see it was Miley. As I came back to reality, I saw Miley smirking at me. I turned the deepest shade of red.

"I see someone has the biggest crush on Lou", Zayn said, smirking slightly.

Everybody in the room started laughing out loud.

"You didn't answer my question, love.", Louis said.

"Oh umm..it's Rock Me", I said.

"Oh rock me...WAIT, ROCK ME!?", Harry asked.

"Uh yeah, and before you question I know what's it about". I said and smirked at them. Thier eyes widened and all of us burst out laughing.

"Miley, I was wondering what's your favorite song", Niall asked her nervously. I can see that Niall like Miles, I think everyone in the room noticed it except one. Liam on the other hand was fuming. I shook the thought off and looked at Miley.

"Uhmm..I'm not a fan. I've just heard your songs from Livie when she shouts them in the house. That's it.", she said and shrugged.

Zayn acted like he got a heart attack and Harry fake cried on Louis shoulder. LARRY!!! I screamed inside my head.

"Who do you prefer then?", Liam asked her.

"Ed sheeran and 5SOS and specially Luke and Ashton and Mikey ....and Calum too.", she said cheerfully.

The One Direction "fake sobbing act started again". I face palmed and everybody started laughing again.

"We are going on tour with those guys at the end of this year.", Louis said and shrugged.

"Woah, really? Good for you!", Miley said with a genuine smile.

"Wait..it's May now and we're going on tour in December, so you can meet 5SOS because we're starting tour here in London itself.", Louis said after deep thinking.

"Yes, that's awesome loubear.", Harry said.

I mentally awed when Harry called Louis loubear. Jesus, if Larry was real I would be the hardest shipper. After a few minutes of silence, Alex got up from his seat.

" Umm Miley, I gotta go. Mum just texted me.", He said.

"Okay Al, text me when you reach home and say hi to Laura.", Miles said with a smile.

He hugged Miley and me, and 'bro hugged' the one direction lads. With that he left the room. For next hour it was just me, Miley and the lads. We just talked about a few random topics and got to know each other. Our pleasant conversation was interrupted by Darcy, the nurse of my room.

"Excuse me, the visiting hours are over, only two of you can stay the night.", she said.

"Yeah, that's okay. I'll stay here", Miley told her.

"And I will too.", Niall said. I smirked at him and so did Harry. Me and Harry looked at each other and chuckled. Louis and Zayn nodded while Liam was glaring at Niall. I wonder what is going on in that kid's brain. I shook the thought off and looked over to Miley who got up from my bed.

"Uhh guys, I kinda have to go to the coffee shop and get my car, then go home to grab some stuff for the night.", she stated.

"Yeah okay, me and the lads can give you a ride to coffee shop, while Niall can stay here with Liv", Harry said.

"Okay then, Go guys!", I said excitedly. Everyone looked at me with with weird expressions.

"Well someone is excited to spend some time with Nialler.", Zayn said. With that everyone burst out laughing.

Everyone left the room except Niall, he sat down on my bed and stroked my hair. It's like everyone has a weird obsession with stroking my hair.

"So Niall...", I said in a James Bond tone with my eyes narrowed at him.

"Yes ma'am", He said while giggling.

"Hey! don't giggle, I am trying to scare you here.", I said and gave him a playful glare. He stopped and motioned me to continue.

"I have observed something about you, but I'm not yet a hundred percent sure about it.", I stated.

"Well, what is it cupcake?", He asked.

"Sorry, can't tell.", I said and he kept requesting me to tell him, he tried chocolates, candies and all of those tempting things. But, I Olivia Lily Evans am a super stubborn girl. After ten minutes of him trying he finally gave up and sighed. He raised his hand in defeat and sat on the couch.

"Wait a minute, your accent sounds a mixture of British and an American one..", he trailed off.

"Well yeah, It's because my mum was American and dad was British.", I said sadly after mentioning my parents. I could not hear what Niall said next. A wave of memories flashed across my mind. I know Miley is taking this worse than me, I can clearly tell that. I realised that my eyes were filled with tears. I quickly wiped them, I had to be strong for Miley. I can not make myself a liability for her. I looked over at Niall, he looked like he regretted asking me that question, he was looking at me with sympathy. Niall got up from the couch and gave me the famous Horan hug. He was just like my brother, except the fact that he was in the world's biggest boy band. I motioned Niall to lie down next to me on my bed. He removed his shoes and lied down next to me, as I snuggled into his chest. He started singing little things , which is one of my favorite songs in the album. His angelic voice was a blessing to my ears.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you

Oh it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things...

With that I drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys...hope you enjoy reading this chapter. What do you think of the little Niall and Olivia moment?

Next chapter will come up soon...since I've got nothing to do.

*throws cupcakes at you*

Until next time,
N