Scars?

(A/N:PICTURE OF MILEY'S HOUSE ON THE TOP)

MILEY'S POV:

Niall whispered in my ear, "I know  I've known you for just two days but I want you to know that I will be here for you 'till stars stop shinning."

That is one of the most comforting things someone has said to me after the accident nightmare. Niall is a really an amazing person and super sweet. Should I trust him? I know him and the lads won't be here after a few days. I think I shouldn't be so attached to him or any one direction lad or...should I? I can't help but feel a weird connection with them. Weird but a good connection. I felt Niall hugging me even tighter. Tighter but comforting. Why am I interpreting everything? I snapped out of my thoughts and hugged Niall back. After a moment we separated from our hug. I honestly felt a lot better. 

We talked for an hour or so about different random topics. We even played 24 questions. Yes, 24. Best thing was I could be myself in front of him. We were both weird and goofy. It was now 12 AM.

"I think we should get to bed.", I said since it was a long day today.

"Yeah right, it's late.", he said yawning. 

"Okay then.", I said grabbing my blanket.

"Oh no, I'll sleep on the couch you should sleep on bed with your sister, it's big too.", he said.

"Nope, you sleep with her. She'll probably freak if she didn't see you next to her in morning.", I said while laughing.

"Okay, you sure Miles?", he said. Wait, did he call me Miles?

"Yeah and...Miles?", I asked.

"Umm...yes. It's okay if you don't want me to call you that. I probably shouldn't call you that. Jesus, I'm dumb. I'm so sor-", He trailed off before I stopped him.

"Oh god, stop. It's fine. Call me whatever you want.", I said while laughing and he chuckled awkwardly.

"Okay then, g'night Lady Miles.", He said and bowed.

"G'night Sir Nialler. ", I said and bowed too.

We both burst out laughing. We stopped when we heard Livie groan. I moved to her bed and tucked her again. Niall and I said our final good nights and he went to bed. I laid on the couch and cuddled with my blanket. Honestly I don't need a human till I have my blanket. I saw Livie again snuggled into Niall's chest and he hugged her. It was sooooo cute. With that I went off to sleep.

ZAYN'S POV:

Last night after we went hospital, we fell asleep in the car itself. We were all now sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for breakfast. Thank god, it was Liam cooking today because we were literally surviving on cereal and granola bars when Louis took over cooking. After a while Liam served us pancakes.

"These are amazing dad", Louis said loudly.

"For god's sake Louis, stop calling me dad", Liam said. I could literally see his frustration. Me and Harry burst out laughing. 

"Okay lads, finish it up and let's get to hospital", dad ,NO! Liam said.

We finished up our breakfast and went to our rooms. I got dressed in a black shirt, white pants and a jacket. I just took a minute more to do my hair. Only a minute more.

 Only a minute more