Promise

OLIVIA'S POV:

This is it, today is the day Miles is leaving. After our Disney trip, me and her have been spending alot of time together. Just like we do almost everyday. The lads have been proper busy with the interviews and other things. Last time we hung out with them was almost four days ago. Although, we text eachother every day, but being with them is different. It is five in the morning, that's right I can get up early. Miley is downstairs with El. I'm going to be very honest. I didn't like El at the beginning, because of...well...Louis. But we get along really well now, she's the sweetest person ever. Her and Miley are the closest among the other girls. The lads will be here any minute, to say goodbye to Miley. Niall has been a pain in ass since he got to know Miley is going to the Uni. He keeps texting me and asking how she is doing and what he should get her. He planned on getting her a promise ring, which is really cute but the process of getting it was tiring. He kept texting and texting because he couldn't decide on one. Oh boy. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs. I saw the lads, in hoodies and shades. I ran towards Harry and jumped on his back. He stumbled a bit but caught me.

"Hi cupcake", Harry cooed.

"Hey, Hazzy", I replied in a sad tone.

"Milly, please don't go", Lou whined.

"Lou, I'll be back before you know it.", Miley ruffled his hair.

I noticed Niall kept looking down and didn't make eye contact. I know why. Miley probably noticed that and hugged him from behind. He looked up and smiled at her. She gave him a peck on the lips. Eww.

"Oh lord, my eyes!", I shrieked.

"C'mon Liv", Miley said and chuckled.

The room was filled with laughter. I'm going to miss that. We spent some time talking about different things. Zayn informed us that Perrie and Dani will meet us at the airport. After a while, we loaded up Miley's stuff and were about to leave when the lads stopped us.

"What's up?", Miley asked.

"We have a surprise for you", Zayn said and closed Miley's eyes and Liam closed mine.

They walked us outside and stood us there. I wonder what's going on. Slowly, Liam removed his hands and they all shouted "surprise". I subsequently opened my eyes.

"Holy hell", that's all I could say.

MILEY'S POV:

I opened my eyes to see my four favourite lads.

"Oh my god.", I stood there. Completely stunned . I was so star struck, that I couldn't move. There was so much I wanted to say but I couldn't. I felt someone hugging me. I came back to my senses.

"Hi! I'm Luke.", Luke 'godzilla type looking human' Hemmings said.

"I- It's so nice to meet you", I stuttered.

"Same here Miley", he said.

They all hugged me and Liv. Both of us were still star struck. I controlled all the fireworks going inside and and tried to act normal. Of course, I was not as bad as Livie, when she first met the 1D lads.

"You must be Olivia, right?", Calum asked.

"Yeah, and you must be Calum, right?", She said and smirked. Oh boy. Louis has rubbed on her very well.

"I see a little Louis here", Ashton said and chuckled.

"Well Miley, how was the surprise?", Lou asked and jumped like a five year old that he is.

"Amazing, Thank you guys.", I said and hugged the nearest one, who was Zayn. That small hug turned into a group hug soon.

"So, it's time", I said and all of their smiles faded away. Liam nodded and we piled up in two cars, me, Liv and the lads in one and 5SOS guys in the other one.