Chapter 3: Women's Clothing

Hey sorry for long wait ;) Im so happy that you all love my story , you guys are the best ~♡

Dedicated to;
@TrishOdtuhan
@Rachelang12
@MalaShunT
@MidnightShadow3
@mangaka419
@O-M-Ara
@MacyLee9
@AthifahAmiruddin
@CelleArcel

Thank you for commenting and voting~

__________________________________________

"Domo, Akashi-kun" Kuroko bowed politely.

"Good to see you again...Tetsuya" Akashi eyed the small bluennette from head to toe.

"Is there something wrong Akashi-kun?" Kuroko tilted his head abit to the side making him look cuter. (>□

"No, its nothing, now...Ryouta..what were you about to say?" Akshi glared daggers at the shivering blonde.

"N-N-N-N-N-N-NOTHING AT ALL AKASHICCHI!" Kise stammered while waving his hands.

"That's what I thought" The red head says while Kise silently sighs in relief.

"Tetsuya, would you mind telling me what happened?" Akashi asked while looking at Kuroko.

"Well, I don't know what happened Akashi-kun, I was already like this when I woke up..." Kuroko explains while Akashi nods.

'Im like totally being left out here..' Kagami thought. (A/N Sorry Kagami-kun!!!!)

"Ano...Does it mean I have to wear girls clothing now since I'm a girl now?" Kuroko asked out of nowhere. Only silence was followed after that question.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thats a great idea Kurokocchi!"Kise ripped through the silence. "Let's dress up Kurokocchi!"

"Oi what do you think he is? A barbie doll??!" Kagami yelled at him.

"That's a great idea Tetsuya, I will contact Satsuki to help you with this" Akashi says with a small smug on his face.

_______________________________

Wow Im that lazy huh? Ne, minna do you want a pairing in the end ? If yes then just comment down! If you have any ideas you'd like to give me you can just private message me :D