Chapter 7: Lucky Item

Hii minna-san! How are you? Im so sorry for not updating for so long, oh God I feel soo bad I wish I could die now T_T You guys are the best! Thank you so much for everything!♡♡
______________________________________

The five colorful heads stood in front of the food counter in Maji Burger.

"Kuro-chin~ What do you want? I'll pay for Kuro-chin's meal." Murasakibara offered.

"Ah, its fin-" Kuroko was cut off by Kise.

"No way! I'm paying for Kurokocchi's meal!!" Kise proclaimed.

"Tetsu would rather have a meal bought by me!" Aomine butted in.

"Hah?! Kurokocchi likes ME better! Aomin-ECCHI!" Kise screamed. A vein popped on Aomine's head.

"What did you say RyoutAHO?!" Aomine crashed his forehead against Kise's making Kise fall back crashing into Murasakibara in the process making him drop his precious Maiubo.

"THAT HURT YOU GANGURÕ" Murasakibara was just standing there staring down at his Maiubo that is ruined on the ground. His long purple bangs covering his eyes and a dark aura started coming from him.

"How dare you....RUIN MY MAIUBO".

The small petite bluennete and the tsundere greenette just starred at the three teens as they argued making a huge scene. The manager wanted to stop them but somehow found it amusing and watched quietly from the counter.

"Here, Kuroko." Midorima handed a stuffed teddy bear to Kuroko. "Its y-your lucky item, I happened to find it just now..."

Kuroko gently took the bear from Midorima and smiled brightly at him. "Arigatõ, Midorima-kun." Said man blushed and pretended to fix his glasses to hide his blush. Three sharp eyes snapped towards them and glared daggers at Shuutoku's shooting guard.

'Midorima/ Mido-chin/ Midorimacchi...you're dead!'

Midorima felt the glares that were directed at him and turned around to find the other 3 glaring at him with a killer aura.

______________________________
Thank you so much ^.^ I love you guys so much and by the way, do you guys want this story to be a long one or just a short story? If it will be a long story, more characters will appear! :3 See you!