Chapter 9: Photoshoot?

OKAY PEOPLE TO ALL MY READERS WHO WANTS A VIRTUAL BOYFRIEND GO CHECK OUT THIS ANIME CALLED MAKURA NO DANSHI ITS UDBDJEJSHXWKLQKS
....
Me:*Looks at pic of the Kiseki No Sedai in uniforms*......*faints*
Oh yeah about the votings on who Kuroko ends up with, I counted the votes and I think its obvious who won ^_^ So I won't tell you who won but if you're desperate you can go count >.<
______________________________________

The Kiseki No Sedai's (except for Akashi)  jaws dropped at the scene before them. Kuroko just sat there unable to speak.

"What....the f***?!"  Aomine cursed and stood up.

"Daiki, language." Akashi reminded before any could retaliate, a ringtone was sounded.

Kise dug into his pocket and took out his vibrating phone. He pressed the anwser button and placed the phone against his ear.

"Hello manager-cchi! -Eh? Now? But how am I supposed to-"

Everyone looked at Kise weirdly as he kept on cutting his sentences through the phone. Finally, he brought the phone away from his ear and jumped at Kuroko.

"Kurokocchi! Pleaseee help mee!!!" Kise cried as he held Kuroko's hand.

"Whatever it is Kise-kun, No."

"Whaat??! Please just please help me! My photoshoot is starting now and the other female model that is supposed to do the shoot with me called in sick! Please take her place Kurokocchi!!!" Kise begged while looking at Kuroko with puppy dog eyes.

In Kuroko's eyes, somehow, Kise's face changed to Nigou's and is begging for help which Kuroko can't resist.

"Oi Kise go find someome else to do your stupid modeling job with, Tetsu says he/she doesn't want to!"
Aomine cut in.

"Daiki is right for once, besides, we have to find a way to turn Tetsuya back to normal." Akashi adds.

"Bu-" Kise was cut off by the bluennette.

"I'll do it, Kise-kun."

"EHHH?!?!"

"Waahh!!! Thank you sososo much Kurokocchi! I love you so muchhh!!!!" Kise wanted to hug and kiss Kuroko but he quickly moved away.

"Eh? Kuro-chin, modeling? I'm following." Murasakibara declares.

"S-Since I dont have anything else important to do today, I'll come as well." Midorima says.

"Oi Tetsu! Dont tell me you're actually going to take pictures with this idiot!" Aomine points out .

" Tetsuya, are you sure?"

"Yes, Im sure Akashi-kun, besides, its Kise-kun's job."

"Kurokocchi" \(,'○,^)/ Kise's eyes sparkled .

______________________________________
Minna! Sorry for the long wait! I was in a writers block but then i got my inspiration back ^_^. By the way, I made a new story, its called 'Stay(KnB Fanfic)' please check it out! Its a GoM X Kuroko fanfic! Thank you minna -san♡♡♡