Chapter 8: Milkshake

Lets all have a moment to admire Tetsu-kun's hot picture up there^.......ON TO THE STORY
__________________________________
They all sat down at the empty table near the corner, since some certain people wont stop glarring at each other Kuroko decided to buy his food himself/herself.

"Oi Tetsu, is that all you're gonna have?" Aomine asks the bluennette pointing out at his milkshake which is the only thing on his tray.

"You shouldnt drink milkshakes too much, Kuroko. Its unhealthy."Midorima advised.

"Its delicious, Midorima-kun." Midorima sighed. "You never change do you?"

"Yeah! You should eat like me!" Aomine says referring to the mountain of wrapped burgets on his tray.

Kise sweatdropped. "You eat too much Aominecchi."

"Kise-kun, you should see how much Kagami-kun eats, its twice as much as Aomine-kun eats." KUroko says bluntly.

"Are you serious?!" Kise shrieked in shock.

"Speaking of which, where is Akashi-kun, Kagami-kun and Momoi-san?" A moment of silence.

"EEEKKKK AKASHICCHI GOT LOSTTT!!!!" Kise panicked.

"Lol looks like we've gotta go find for the shorty." Aomine laughed.

"Mine-chin, Kise-chin, I think you should take that back.." Murasakibara says.

"Hah? Whats wrong you big giant? Sca-" he was cut off when a pair of red scissors was pointed at his neck. Kise screamed in fear while Aomine swallowed the huge lump in his throat not daring to move an inch.

"Hello there, Daiki, Ryouta, would you mind repeating that?" Akashi SMILED at them.

"N-No Akashi! It was nothing!" Aomine stuttered while Kise nodded his head vigorously. Akashi lowered his scissors and placed them back in his pocket.

"Akashi-kun, where is Kagami-kun and Momoi-san?" Kuroko asks. (SORRY BUT KAGAMI AND MOMOI IS OUT SOOOO SORRYY!!!)

"Satsuki had something to do, well Taiga, I took care of him." Akashi smirked.

"You didn't kill him right Akashi?" Midorima adds.

"Of course not, just rubbed dirt on his face and made him jump off a bridge." Kuroko frowned at this while Akashi chuckled. "I was just joking Tetsuya." Akashi ruffled his light blue locks.

Suddenly Akashi's eyes landed on Kuroko's milkshake in his hand and a devilish smirk spread across his face. Akashi snatched the milkshake from Kuroko's hand and brought it to his lips taking in the sweet liquid.

"Akashi-kun what are you-"

Akashi smashed his lips against Kuroko's soft ones while holding his chin keeping his head in place. The others flinched at this. Akashi tugged on Kuroko's hair making him gasp. Akashi took that opportunity to let the milkshake in his mouth earlier to enter Kuroko's . Kuroko's eyes widened and just savoured the sweet taste in his mouth. Akashi slowly pulled away with a satisfied smirk on his face.
___________________________________
Me: NONONONO STAHHPP !!!!!! *RUNS OUT WITH A BLEEDING NOSE*

Aomine: What the hell man?!

Kise: T_T

Midorima:.....
Murasakibara: *crunch*crunch*

Kuroko: *tomato face*

Akashi: Hmph, at least she made an effort to write this. It'd better not be the last!

Me: *dies of fangirling*