Chapter 5: Vanilla

"Are~ Why is everyone here?~" The purple giant stepped into the store and made his way towards the group.

"Murasakibara-kun, domo." The sky blue head bows slightly.

"Who are you?" Murasakibara turned his head towards Kuroko.

"Its Kurokocchi!" Kise anwsers immediately.

"Eh? There's no way, I've seen Kuro-chin without a shirt before, there's no way Kuro-chin's a girl~" Murasakibara says.

"It's true Mukkun! This is Tetsu-kun! Something happened to him, but we're not really sure what" Momoi adds.

"Eh~ Kuro-chin looks tasty~"

"Please don't say that Murasakibara-kun, it sounds weird" Kuroko says truthfully.

"Its a joke~" Murasakibara smiles and ruffles the bluennetes hair only to have his hand slapped away by a pale hand.

"Please stop that, Murasakibara-kun."

"Ah, gomen gomen"

"By the way, what are you doing here, Atsushi?" Akashi raised an eyebrow.

"I was buying some snacks and sweets~" Murasakibara showed the bag full of snacks and other stuff in his hand.

"Don't you think you're eating too much?" Kagami spoke up.

"You want me to crush you?" He sent Seirin's ace a deadly glare while purple lines appeared on the red head's forehead.

"Here, Kuro-chin~" The tall giant holds out a vanilla sweet to the blue head.

"Ah, arigatõ, Murasakibara-kun" The latter gladly accepts it and placed it in his mouth.

"Hm...Kuro-chin's lips looks nice..." without warning the purple head bend down to Kuroko's height and and lightly kissed his lips. Something just snapped in the others's heads and they were petrified. Murasakibara pulls back with a proud smile.

"Kuro-chin tastes like vanilla~"

"MURASAKIBARACCHI!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!"

"OI MURASAKIBARA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!?!?!?!"

"THAT WAS UNECESSARY YOU BASTARD!!!"

"MUKKUN! HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

"Atsushi, prepare your grave."

Thousands of scissors and other items came flying towards the purplenette. Before the items could hit him, Murasakubara grabbed Kuroko's arm and ran out of the shop.

"M-Murasakibara-kun, where are we going??"

"Shh...Be quiet Kuro-chin" They hid behind a wall and watched as the 5 teens passed by trying to find them. They came out of their hiding spot and walked to the opposite direction.

"We didn't have to hide fron them" Kuroko reasons.

"Eh~ But I don't wanna die yet" Murasakibara cried while Kuroko sweatdropped.

"Murasakibara-kun...why did you do that?" Kuroko asks not looking at the tall basketball player.

"Hm~ Do what?" Murasakibara deadpanned. Kuroko mentally faceplamed.

"What you did in the store..."

"Oh, That-"

" KUROKOCCHI!!! AND MURASAKIBARA!!!!!" A voice interrupted.

____________________________________
READ!!!!

Hi minna! Calm down I know there's a lot of MuraKuro moments here but it doesn't mean its gonna actually end as a MuraKuro :3 Its depending on the votes , I will make Tetsu-chan at least have some time to spend with each of the Kiseki No Sedai members. Oh by the way, I don't mind if you guys want a GoMKuro instead, I could make that happen if you guys vote for it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuroko: Murasakibara-kun...that was my first kiss...

Murasakibara: Eh~ Im so happy I got Kuro-chin's first kiss

Kise: WHHHAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!? IT WAS KUROKOCCHI'S FIRST KISS?!?!??! AUTHORCCHI!!!!

Aomine: You're so gonna get it!!!

Akashi: *snip snip* deadly aura*

Midorima: Eventhough I haven't appeared yet, I will join you.

Me: *sweatdrop* A-Ano...minna-san...?

*CENSORED*

Kuroko: Who's going to clean all this blood?

Murasakibara: Author-chin~ You still alive? *pokes*