Chapter 1: Kuroko?!

Hey! This is my first KnB fanfiction! So please no mean comments! Im still new to this! Well enjoy~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The sound of shoes squeaking against the floor and the dribbling of the ball filled Seirin's gym. Riko Aida, Seirin Basketball Team's Coach is watching the basketball players train. Then she noticed that a certain blue head is nowhere to be seen. "Kagami-kun!" she called. Seirin's ace stopped dribbling and looked over to the coach. Riko motioned Kagami to come over so he made his way towards Riko. "Where is Kuroko-kun?" she asked. "Ah, Kuroko? I have no idea, he didn't come to school today, Im planning to pay him a visit after practice," Kagami exclaimed. "Ah, I see, say hi to him for me" Riko smiled. The gym doors bursted open revealing a blonde-haired model. "Kise?! What are you doing here?" Kagami said in a state of shock. "Oh, hi Kagamicchi! I missed Kurokocchi so I came here to see him!!!" Kise grinned like an idiot. "By the way, where is Kurokocchi??" Kise looked around. "Ah, he didn't come today" Kagami informed.
"Eh?! Kurokocchi never misses school! Is he sick??" Kise panicked. "Oi calm down, Im gonna go visit him later you can come along, just wait until practise is over" Kagami sighed. "Eh? That'll take forever!" Kise whinned. "Ah, its okay, Kagami-kun, you can go, but only this once" Riko said. "Ah thanks, Coach" After Kagami changed, the two people walked to Kuroko's house awkwardly.

Kise pressed the door bell only to be anwsered by a girl that looks like a cute girl version of Kuroko. "Who are you? Are you Kuroko's sister?" Kagami asked curious. "Kurokocchi never told me he has a sister" Kise exclaimed. "Ano... Kise-kun, Kagami-kun, I AM Kuroko Tetsuya" The female interrupted. They starred at her for a while before shrieking. "EEEHHHH??!?!?!?!?!?! KUROKO/KUROKOCCHI?!?!?!?!?!!"

__________________________________________

So...how was it? Should I continue?
If yes than I will! At the very moment when I get at least 1 vote and 1 comment, I'll update the next chapter :3