Chapter 11: Picnic (Kise)

Hi minna-san! Ô genki desuka, (how are you?). Ugh Im sorry, you can proceed reading. ^_^ ♡
_____________________________________

Kuroko had a yellow sleeveless sundress on with white flower printings that reached her/his knees. The dress hugged her/his body perfectly showing off her/his perfect body which any girl would dream of. Kuroko's light blue hair was tied up into a high pony tail and two purple pins were keeping her/his bangs from covering the bluennette's face. Kuroko also wore two white pumps on that matches the yellow dress. Kuroko Tetsuya looked absolutely...gorgeous.

If anyone were to say Kuroko was actually a guy, I doubt anyone would believe that. >.<

"Kurokocchi! You look soo cute!!!!" Kise was about to tackle Kuroko to the ground but once he felt the deathly aura and glares directed at him he completely froze.

"You look great Kuroko-san! Well then lets get this started, the cameras are all set." Mihara starts. "I need you to make poses that can express the atmosphere of having a picnic. Kise, since you're used to this, you go first " She explains while turning to look at a beaming blonde.

"Hai managercchi!" Kise anwsers immediately.

~●~●~●~●~●~

Not knowing what to do,Kuroko just stood there clueless. Kise moved first by taking a seat on the blanket laid over the ground while Kuroko just watched. The blonde smiled up to Kuroko and patted to the empty spot next to him.

Hesitatingly, Kuroko sat next to Kise uncomfortably. Suddenly, Kise laid his head on Kuroko's lap making the bluennette cringe as she/he was caught off guard. The other Kiseki No Sedai members fumed at this.

"K-Kise-kun?!" Kuroko blurted out a blush covering her/his pale face.

"Just play along Kurokocchi~" Kise winked while giving the teal head a reassuring grin.

Kuroko paused for awhile before nodding lightly. Camera lighys flahed one after another.

"Great! That's perfect!" The camera man says while snapping photo's away.

Kise grabbed one of the cherries that was on the basket full of fruits and snacks and neared it to Kuroko's lips. Kuroko's blushed deepened and it looked as if his face was a tomato.The other colourful heads fumed at this.

#####

"Kise that bastard! He's obviously taking advantage of Tetsu!" Aomine growled.

Mihara chuckled. "Posessive aren't we? Don't worry you'll get your turn later. Try to make a better one than Kise's."

"Naturally." Akashi says not taking his eyes off the scene.

#####

"Um, Kuroko-san you seem a bit stiff, soothe yourself a bit, imagine that this wasn't a camer shoot and just act naturally." The cameraman says.

"Kurokocchi, just relax." Kise gave Kuroko one of his goofy grins and Kuroko breathed out.

Kuroko slowly places her/his hand on Kise's hair tangling her/his fingers in Kise's blonde locks. Kise was shocked by Kuroki's actions but quickly regained his composure. Kuroko encircled her/his lips around the cherry that Kise had been holding out looking as if Kuroko was eating it.

The sound of cameras snapping was heard throughout the area.

"Alright! Kise, you're done! Next please!"

Kise sat up from the lying position and smiled at Kurokocchi. "You were great! Kurokocchi!"

"Thank you, Kise-kun, but it was because of Kise-kun I was able to relax." Kuroko smiles lightly to the blushing blonde.

"K-"

"Yo move away Kise, its my turn."

______________________________________

Haii!!! Done!!! However! Look out for more! I'll update soon!  Bye for now! Love youu~~~!!! ♡♡♡♡♡^_^