ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13

"MIKASA WAIT!" Armin said grabbing her shoulder. She slapped his hand away and continued to walk towards me.

She reached for the bag about to grab it I snatched it away and held it to my chest while glaring. "Mikasa stop!" Eren said. "No she's wasting our time!" Mikasa yelled trying to pry the bag from my hands.

I pushed her away with immense strength and ran to the corner of the room and crouched down holding the bag. She glared then walked over to the area I ran to.

"Wait! Lets not force her to do anything" Hange said waving her hands in worry. Mikasa went to grabbed my bag but I moved away causing her to grab my necklace.

She ripped it off my neck causing it to fall and brake open or at least I thought it was broken. I stared at the necklace of the floor.

"Oh no" Eren said. Mikasa picked up the necklace. "Is this what you want? Give us the bag and I'll give it back!" She said.

Mikasa inspected the necklace. I stood up and reached for it but she was too tall she held it above her head still inspecting it. "Um guys!" Armin said staring at a piece of paper .

"No Armin we need that bag!" Mikasa glared. "No it's not that it's just this fell out of the necklace." Armin said staring at the paper wide eyed. We all stared at him in confusion.

"Armin what does it say" Erwin asked. Armin quickly passed the paper to Erwin. Erwin's eyes widened and he passed it to Hange. She read the paper then began Squealing in excitement. "Ugh give it to me" Levi said snatching it. He read the paper and stared at it for a while.

He looked at Erwin while raising his eyebrow. "Armin don't tell them what it says, Mikasa give me the necklace." Erwin ordered. She hesitantly gave him the necklace.

Erwin motioned Hange and Levi to come outside. They left the room closing the door behind them as I heard their footsteps fade away. "Armin what did the paper say!" Eren asked.

"I can't tell you you heard commander Erwin." Armin said putting his hand up. I stood up and sat back down where I was before. I huffed and looked at Armin. He was looking at me and Eren but quickly looked away.

"Was it bad?" Mikasa asked. Armin stayed silent looking at the door. 'What's going on?' I thought tracing the lines on the bed sheet. "Mikasa you shouldn't've did that to y/n" Eren said. "She was wasting our time!" Mikasa argued. "Mm mm mm mmm" I mocked her glaring at her.

She narrowed her eyes at me then looked back at Eren before sighing. "How long is this going to take!" She yelled pulling her hair.

The door abruptly opened. "Eren come with me" Erwin said. Eren got up and left with Erwin. I lay back on the bed spreading my arm out then sat up again. Armin laid back on the wall humming. 'Hey I know hat song!' I thought.

Carole had made me dance to many songs for ballet this was one of them. I stood up and began dancing to the song while humming it. Mikasa's head perked up watching me dance and end on my tippy toes flawlessly.

"Wow that was really good" Mikasa said eyes wide. I hummed while smiling. I look towards the door a I hear Erwin, Eren, Hange, and Levi walking down the hall to our door.

They opened the door to reveal a Shocked Eren. He tared at the floor silently while standing next to Armin.

Erwin walked over to me and handed me the necklace. 'It's a locket' I thought eyes wide. I looked around on the inside to see the initials F/I and Y engraved on the inside.

I rose one of my eyebrows as Hange handed me the piece of paper Armin read. I began reading.

"Y/n if you are reading this then you opened the necklace. I don't know when or where you will open this but it's for you something you can have if we are ever gone. We love you so much and will forever be with you."

- to our daughter Y/n Yeager from your parents and siblings.

attached to the paper was a photo of my parents me, Eren, and Mikasa...

I stared at the photo. I put it up and looked at Mikasa in the photo then her. 'I-It's her' I thought. I looked at Eren and the boy in the photo. 'That's him too...' I thought. Suddenly memories came rushing in my head every word, song, book, everything restored.

I stared at the photo and paper in shock. "Y/n? are you ok" Hange asked. I looked up at her eyes wide still not knowing what to do. I gave Hange the paper trying to comprehend what I read. "Can I see the paper now" Mikasa asked.

Hange gave her the paper. I watched as Mikasa read her eyes widened after every word. She stared at the paper in silence as tears formed in her eyes. "Y/n..." Mikasa and Eren said at the same time.

I look up to see Armin, Eren, and Mikasa staring at me with tears in their eyes. They all ran towards me bombarding me with hugs while sobbing uncontrollably.

After a while of hugging they all saw I was still in shock. "Y/N?!" They yelled. I scratched my arm to see if it was a dream, it wasn't. Hange made an O shape with her mouth. "Don't do that you'll hurt yourself" Levi said.

'NoT DrEamInG!' I thought woozily. I spun around humming and bumping into the walls. "I think we broke her" Armin said. Eren grabbed me and put me on the bed to calm me down.

I looked at Hange who was probably dying to ask me questions, Levi looked like he wanted to kill someone, and Erwin was talking to Armin about something.

I rocked back and forth on the bed as Mikasa and Eren were nonstop talking about what had just happened. 'Did Ymir know about this' I thought. 'If she did then why would she hide it, I hope it was for a good reason.'

I studied Eren's face trying to finally get a good look at him. "Y/n how old are you now 8 right?" Mikasa asked. I nodded in response. "Your hair certainly got longer your hair was pretty short" Mikasa said caressing it. 'Her hair used to be longer and Eren well his is the same😐' I thought.

I slowly grabbed my notebook and handed it to Armin. "What is this the notebook?" Armin asked me. I nodded. "You can read it" I wrote. He smiled "I'll give it back by the end of the day" He promised. I nodded.

"What is that book any ways" Hange asked itching for info. "A dream journal" I wrote. "I write the important dreams I have!" I wrote. "Important dreams?" Erwin said confused. "I have dreams about a girl sometimes I write it in that notebook" I wrote.

"OK? What's so special about these dreams?" Levi asked. "They aren't like dreams they are vivid and real and sometimes it feels like the dreams aren't dreams" I wrote. Hange took out a notebook. "Ok how often do these dreams occur?" She asked. "every other dream usually but they have been frequent ever since I came here" I wrote.

"Hmm... Y/n I would like to learn more about this and your powers can I also see the notebook" Hange asked I nodded. "I can finish the book in a day Hange I'll give it to you after I'm done." Armin said. Hange nodded in excitement.

I lay my head on Eren. 'What a day' I thought. I slowly fell asleep while humming.

______________________________________________________________________________★

I unexpectedly finished this chapter earlier than I thought I would. So here ya go they finally find out Y/n and Eren are related. Thank you for reading and stay safe! 3 days till the finale of Attack on titan!😼

 Thank you for reading and stay safe! 3 days till the finale of Attack on titan!😼