ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 47

I woke up feeling something warm and lumpy under me. I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. "Ow....." I said. Then looked around. 'I'm back in the paths' I thought.

That's when I felt someone grab my arm. I quickly looked down to see Eren. I quickly moved away from him as he sat up.

Eren rubbed his eyes and looked around before his eyes stopped at me. 'Wait why is he here? What happened?' I thought.

He stood up and walked over to me then bent down and inspected me. "Did you shoot me?" Eren asked. 

That's when I remembered everything I looked up at him. I didn't say anything I just stared up at him with a dead look.

"And what happened to your hair?" Eren said reaching for it. I froze as he softly tugged my hair. Then I kicked him in the face backing away. "Don't touch me" I said. 

"Woah nice kick" I looked over to see Zeke chained up. I stood up and threw sand at him. "Hey stop I can't run away this time" Zeke said.

"Easier for me" I said about to throw some sand but someone grabbed my wrist. I looked over to see Ymir she let go of my arm quickly.

"S-sorry" Ymir said letting me go. "Why's Zeke here?" I asked. "Just ignore him please um I need to talk to you" Ymir said.

"What who is this?" Eren asked raising his eyebrow. "She looks like trouble" Eren said raising his eyebrow. "No one asked you" I said glaring at him.

"Jeez Eren what'd you do to her" Zeke said raising his eyebrows. I threw sand at him again. "I was gonna shoot you too" I said.

Ymir grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them. I pulled away from her. "You too! why did you lie to me you knew the whole time!" I yelled. 

"Wait please just let me explain!" Ymir said. "NO!" I yelled about to walk away but then Ymir jumped on me and held me down.

"HEY!" I yelled trying to get up. "JUST SHUT UP FOR A SECOND!" Ymir yelled. I went silent as she began crying.

"I-I swear I was gonna tell you.... but then we started talking and everything and having fun you know so I didn't know how to tell you. Then it got worse when you called me your friend and it was more like I didn't want to tell you..... I couldn't bare to see you hurt so badly but I made it worse by staying silent. I just hate myself so badly now because I can't protect you from the truth so if you hate me that's okay because I would hate me too" Ymir said as tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry.... I never thought of how you felt. I don't hate you I would never hate you... it's not your fault" I said. Ymir's eyes widened as she got off of me.

"I should tell you the truth about my story" Ymir said. Suddenly a huge tree appeared in front of us. Ymir grabbed my hand and led me the tree.

She touched the tree then looked back at me. "Put your hand on the tree" Ymir said. I put my hand on the tree and froze.

*FLASH*

I looked around to see I was in a destroyed village. 'What?' I thought. I looked at a piece of a broken mirror to see I was Ymir. 

I felt myself get grabbed by a man who then cut out my tongue. I then was chained up along with other people.

"When I was younger my village was attacked and my parents were killed. I was one of the survivors so I had my tongue cut out along with the rest of the survivors. We were enslaved after we were taken away from our homes by King Fritz" Ymir said.

*FLASH*

"One night I opened a pen of pigs and let them out. Later them me and all the slaves were questioned about it. Fritz told everyone their eyes would be cut out if they didn't tell him who did it and everyone blamed me. I was released by him I thought that I was finally free only to find out I was being hunted down for sport. I found a huge tree in the woods with a hole leading inside it. I went inside seeking for shelter not knowing there was a sinkhole inside of it. I fell down inside of a pool of water or some liquid and transformed into a huge titan." Ymir said.

I watched the scene unfold in front of me in sadness. 

*FLASH*

"I returned to serve Fritz and did what ever he asked of me. I built bridges paths and all kinds or structures. I brought him all the wealth he wanted and conquered Eldia's enemy Marley. For my so called reward I was to have his children. I had his kids who were named Maria, Rose, and Sheena. During this time I grew some sort of love for King Fritz even though he didn't treat me well." Ymir said.

*FLASH*

"Thirteen years after getting my power I died protecting King Fritz from an assassination attempt. After I died King Fritz didn't want to lose the power so he forced my children to eat my corpse and absorb the power of the titans. My children kept having ids and had their children do the same to them. My power had then created the nine titans I worked for my descendants making them titans after they acquired one." Ymir said. 

"But your titan I created decades before you were born. I made it just for you a power only one person could have and still not be under my curse. Then you got the power and well here you are now." Ymir said.

*FLASH*

I took my hand off the tree and looked at Ymir. "Why didn't you say anything before?" I asked. "I didn't want you to not like me or anything you know" Ymir said.

"Why wouldn't I like you? Your a good person it's not your fault" I said. "But I'm not free I'm jut a slave" Ymir said looking down.

"No you're not... you are free because you have a choice" I said. "YMIR!" I turned to see Zeke. "DON'T LISTEN TO HER!" Zeke yelled.

I didn't say a word I just looked back at Ymir. 'I shouldn't force her it's her choice if I pressure her I'm no better than the people who enslaved her' I thought.

Ymir looked up with tears in her eyes. "I-I want to be free" Ymir said. "Then you're free" I said smiling. 

"I'm free....... and since I am I'll do this to protect you" Ymir said. "Do what?" I asked. "Y/n you'll understand soon just trust me" Ymir said putting her hand on my head.

"What?" I said. "Just know that Eren cares about you and so do I.... please don't blame him for anything" Ymir said.

*FLASH*

I coughed waking up. "Why did Ymir say that?" I said. "What is she going to do?" I asked myself. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ello! that thank you for 60k reads! I'm happy so many people are reading and voting for the chapters in my book I love you all and thank you! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈