ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 32

AUTHOR'S POV

As Historia finished the letter from Ymir tears ran down her face. "Wait what was that?!" Historia said.

"Is something wrong?" Hange asked. "N-No I take this is all she wrote" Historia said looking up.

"Yes but I doubt that she'd permitted to write anything that might be beneficial to our cause" Hange said.

"Could there be some kind of code or secret message one only you could read?" Jean asked.

"I don't know but that didn't sound like her" Historia said looking out of the window.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Y/N'S POV

"It's us" Levi said. The door opened to reveal Historia and the others. She wipes something from her face and walks over to us.

"Your Grace" Eren, Armin and Mikasa bow. "MMM!" I hummed happily jumping into her arms. "There's no need for that guys!" Historia said to them.

"Well just keep well and safe" Armin said. "Well it's good to see you guys acting like yourselves" Historia said patting my head.

"Well it hasn't really sunken in for us yet" Eren said. "Hey then why don't we get the ball rolling!" Hange said.

*Mini timeskip*

I sat down at the table next to Eren feeling tired. I put my head down closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stood up on the sand looking around.

"Y/n" I turn around to see. 'Zeke' I thought furrowing my eyebrows. I took out my notebook.

"You lied to me and killed a bunch of my friends and comrades" I wrote. "I had to do what I needed to do you will understand one day why I had to do this" Zeke said.

I shook my head looking down. "I don't get it why did my mother have to die" I wrote. "Why can't I just have one person I can keep" I wrote.

"It's funny I have to ask myself the same question" Zeke said. "And do you know the answer" I wrote. "Not yet" Zeke said

"Do you ask yourself why a creepy shadow that follows you everywhere is trying to kill you" I wrote. "Um... No?" Zeke said.

"I have to and I'm pretty sure it's all your and little friends fault" I wrote. "Or you have schizophrenia" Zeke said.

"You're not funny you know and I'm not joking" I wrote. "Then someone probably hates you a lot" Zeke said.

"I hate you" I wrote. "I would too If were you" Zeke said. "What did you mean when you said our father" I wrote.

"You'll learn soon" Zeke said. "How soon" I wrote a little agitated. "Soon Soon" Zeke said. I stood up abruptly.

Then put my book and my bag and threw it at him. "Ow what the hell!?" He yelled. I walked over to him and started kicking him.

"I didn't even say anything bad!" Zeke yelled. I grabbed the notebook.

"I'm tired of waiting tell me now!" I wrote. "No you can wait because you're being a brat right now" Zeke said.