ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20

After I was done eating me and Hange headed off to bed. She handed me pajamas to change into and I put them on before getting into bed.

"Y/n if you need to leave the room for any reason tell me ok?" Hange said. I nodded and laid down.

As soon as Hange laid down she was out. I smiled at her as quiet snores came from her nose. I stare up at the ceiling too afraid to sleep in fear I would go back to that place. 

I eventually decided to close my eyes and try to sleep but it was no use I couldn't sleep. I sat up in bed for another hour before getting out of bed and looking at the clock. I grabbed my bag from the desk.

"12:01" The clock read. I looked at Hange before quietly tiptoeing out of her room. I walked down the hall before seeing a door creaked open with light peering out from it.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Levi doing work at his desk. He looked up and narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Did you walk her alone? Do you not remember what happened to you brat" Levi glared. I walked up to Levi's desk. "I can't sleep" I wrote.

He sighed looking at the clock. "Fine go sit on the couch over there" He said pointing to the couch. I walked over to the couch and climbed onto it.

I took out my drawing book and started drawing those flowers that were always on the hill where Eren, Armin, and Mikasa would play with me. 

I slowly started to feel myself fall asleep and dropped my pencil while dosing off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up in the sand place again but Zeke and Ymir weren't there. I looked around until I saw a bucket. 

I walked over to it and looked inside. There was just sand so I filled it up to the top and pat it down to smooth out the sand.

I then quickly flipped it over and pat the bottom of the bucket and pull the bucket off. Then there was a perfect sand castle. 

I picked up some sand and added thing to the sand castle. When I was about to finish it I felt myself waking up.

'I wasn't even her that long though?" I thought. "Maybe It's because Ymir and Zeke aren't here.' I thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey wake up" Levi said. I look around to see that it was still dark outside. "There' a meeting lets go" he said walking to the door. 

I quickly followed behind him after grabbing my bag. We walk down the hall and down the stairs to the meeting room.

"Isn't it like 4 am" Eren said yawning. "We have to meet about the shadow thing remember" Armin said.

Hange walked into the room and sat down. "Y/n did you go out alone?" Hange asked me. I nod while looking away.

"Y/n you have to listen we are doing this for a reason so you don't die or get hurt worse" Mikasa frowned. 

Erwin finally came into the meeting room and sat down. "We all remember last night's events?" Erwin asked everyone. We all nod.

"We already know we can't leave Y/n alone it might come back" Erwin said. "We need to figure out what this thing is and it's motive" Armin said.

"Y/n when you saw the shadow did it seem familiar in anyway" Hange asked me. "Um I don't know" I wrote.  

"Do you think it could be titan shifter or something" Armin said. "If it is who could it be?" Eren asked. 

"Maybe it's someone we know" Mikasa said. "Annie?" Hange suggested. "No we caught her already I don't think it would made any sense that it's her" Armin said.

"Maybe it's someone close to Annie" Erwin said. "Annie was pretty closed off so we're not sure if there's anyone we know close to Annie like that" Eren said.

"Who knows what if we don't even know the person" Levi said. "Then we'll just have to protect Y/n" Mikasa said.

"But what if it never stops what if what ever this is stays with me my whole life" I wrote. "Y/n don't think like that" Hange frowned. 

"We'll make sure it goes away" Mikasa said. I smiled. "Okay" I wrote.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

We were meeting someone but I didn't know who. "Were here" Mikasa said.

I look up to see a weird priest guy it next to me. 'Who is this?' I thought looking up at him. He looks down at me I stare at him for a while before remembering him.

'Oh that guy in court' I thought. He stares down at me and I look up at Hange. "Oh don't worry y/n this is just my friend Pastor Nick right Levi" Hange said.

Levi narrowed his eyes at pastor nick. "Let's go" He said to the driver. we began moving again. "Um Hange why is Pastor nick here" Armin asked.

"Oh well Nick knows something about the walls but he's not speaking because he refuses to tell us" Hange smiled. 

I looked to at the houses and things passing by us as Eren started yelling at pastor Nick. 

"Hange the plan is to plug up the wall right?" Armin asked. Hange pulled out a rock and smiled "With this" She said.

"What is that" Eren asked. "It's from Annie's crystal" Hange giggled. "Annie was able to make this some how I was thinking maybe Eren can too and use it to plug up the wall." Hange said.

"You think so" Eren asked Hange. "Yup" Hange said. "Well then I'll try" Eren said. 

We arrived at our destination where pastor Nick finally decided to talk. He said something about a girl named Krista and that she was the key  and she knew things we didn't.

"She's in the 104th cadets right?" Hange asked. "Yeah" Armin said. "We have to find her" Eren says. 

"Then lets go" Mikasa said running out side.

We followed after her as everyone readied their horses. I dropped my book on the ground and it slid away. 

I immediately followed after it but just as I grabbed it. That's when I heard someone coming my way. I look up to see a girl who trips over me.

"AH!" The brunette girl yells tripping over me. "Hmm?" I hummed. I walk over to the girl as she sits up rubbing her head. I pat her head and she looks at me.

"Oh hi! sorry did I hurt you?" She asked. I shook my head. "Sasha?" Mikasa asked raising her brow. 

"Oh hi guys" Sasha said. Then Hange came out of the building. Sasha scrambled to her feet. 

"Section commander Hange Zoe! Commander Erwin sent me here to give you this message!" Sasha held out the letter to Hange. 

"Oh Thank you" Hange said taking the letter. "Well uh I think I'll take this kid back to her parents" Sasha said putting her hand on my head. 

"Um Sasha... that's my sister" Eren said. "oh..... WAIT WHAT!" Sasha yelled. "SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL!" Sasha yelled putting her hands on my cheeks.

I smiled and pat her head. "CAN I HAVE HER INSTEAD EREN!" Sasha yelled hugging me. "No she's mine" Eren stuck his tongue out at her. 

"TOO LATE!" Sasha said turning around. "Come on guys we have to go!" Armin yelled. "Awww" Sasha groaned. So we got on our horses and went to find Krista.

________________________________☆*~゚⌒('-'*)⌒゚~*☆________________________________

HELLO THANK YOU FOR 9K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO STAY FRESH! ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+