Im sorry

The next day ....

--------

Cassie is sitting on her bed thinking to herself. What am I going to do now. Did I just loose Darius . She don't know what she's going to do . Suddenly her thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door.

Cassie: Come in .

Darius pushes the door open and walks in ..

Cassie : What Darius ?

Darius: Cass I'm sorry . I wasn't trying to hurt you . I didn't really realize how much I need you until now and I know I'm never going to do anything like this ever again because I don't want to see you cry like this. Please babe forgive me..

Cassie: Is that all you came here for? I have things to do..

Darius: Cassie I'm not leaving until you at least forgive me.

Cassie: How can I forgive you . I have fought to get you for a year and now that I got you you cheat on me. Now I'm re thinking if you were even worth the wait.

Darius: Don't say that. Not just am I worth fighting for but we are worth fighting for . I know I messed up but see through that and forgive me.

Cassie: Darius , you know how I am . I have trust issues and you aren't helping me . My dad cheated on my mom Every single day right in front of me and I seen my mom living in hurt because of it . I don't want that to be me . I can't do it .

Darius: Cassie I understand that I'm here to help you get through that . I like love you Cass.

Cassie : *starts crying*

Darius goes up to her and wraps his arms around her . I got you , we con be alright .

They sit there and end up falling asleep .