Sneaky

They hug and go back to the table where everyone is.

Darius: y'all coo ?

Riya: damn nosey!

Cassie: yeah we good .

Cassie looks down at her breakfast rethinking the whole thing and on the sly Riya and Darius look up at each other and smirk.

Cassie: well I guess imma go to class you know Mr.Clifton be tripping , bye ✋

Everyone says bye.

The table is super awkward , everyone seems to know something.

Tez: wassup with that situation?

Darius: man she trippin .

Riya: why can't you just tell her?

Darius : I told you this . I love her and I can't hurt her feelings like this.

Tez: you'll be hurting her in the long run if you cheat behind her back. Think wisely bro . I gotta go .

Everyone goes back to class.

=========
(after school)
=========

Prodijee & Cassie are at the studio fooling around with the music blasting.

Cassie is tired so she grabs her jacket and lays down and watches everyone else dance and eventually falls asleep.

When Riya notices shes sleep she goes into the back room knowing Darius is going to follow her , and he does .

Riya: Why you follow me dang?

Darius: you know why . *smirks*

Riya : You have a girlfriend remember

Darius: yeah ? well my "girlfriend" is sleep .

he leans in for a kiss and Cassie stood crying angrily and watched them kiss . she left before they came out of the room .

Darius: where did Cass go?

Tez: what you think bro? *shaking his head*

Darius looks outside and Cassie is walking in the cold down the street .

He grabs her a jacket and runs up to her placing the jacket on her gently.
Darius: Wassup? why you leave .... and why are you crying?

Cassie : *stops* what do you think of me? do you think I'm dumb? I know Darius . I get it you don't want me . that's all you had to say. I'm not sticking around any longer just to get my heart broken . I love you to pieces and that will be forever but me & you were done . *walks away*