Give me another chance.

The next few days it has been nothing but Tension between Darius and Riya. Cassie has noticed it .

Its the weekend and Darius is over Cassie's house . and they are laying on her bed.

Cassie: Hey babe? What's up with you and Riya . y'all have been really distant lately like at practices and stuff.

Darius: Nothing is wrong . I think she is just backing off because me and yo date now , you know how she used to have a crush on me *he said nervously*

Cassie: Yeah I understand that but it seemed like something was really wrong between you two.

Darius: Its nothing , don't worry about it I'll talk to her.

Cassie: Is their something you want to tell me Darius ?

Darius: *pauses* What ?

Cassie: Are you not telling me something?

Darius : What are you talking about? You think I'm lying?

Cassie: You seem real suspect about it . If something happened just tell me , be honest with me instead of lying to me .

Darius: *sighs* OK well . you know how you suspected me and Riya? Well me and her are seeing each other in secret so we didn't hurt you . I'm sorry Cassie , I wasn't trying to hurt you but that is over now , so you dont have to worry .

Cassie: What? No , no. This can't be right *laughs* So my best friend is messing around with my boyfriend ? Really Darius? That's how you feel about us? What is it am I too boring for you ? Does she dance better ? Is she prettier? I have done too much to try and please you and you go and do this? I can't right now .Dario I put my heart into this relationship.*starts crying*

Darius: I'm sorry babe. I love you , me and her are over . I swear . My heart is with you . Please don't cry.

Cassie: Don't cry? Darius please go . just go . I'm done with you , I'm done with her I'm done with life and everything else . Please Leave

Darius: Cassie please don't do anything stupid.

Cassie: I said Leave!!!

Darius tries to hug Cassie but she pushes away from him and his phone drops out of his pocket but he doesn't notice.

Darius: Fine , I'm gonna give you some space but I'm coming back over to check on you tomorrow.

Cassie: Darius don't even bother .

Darius: I love you

When Darius leaves , she sits on her bed and Thinks to herself . She notices Darius' phone on the floor so she picks it up and goes through his texts. She sees a message from Lil Dancer and she opens it and its says : Have you told her yet? . She scrolls up to older messages and sees that they were telling each other that they love them and how they want to be together . So Cassie decides she will call Riya over .

On the Phone:

Riya: Hello?

Cassie: * Fake Crying * Riya can you come over ? Darius left his phone here and I went through it and he has been talking to some girl named Saleen . 

Riya: Of course baby . I'm on my way .

Cassie hangs up the phone and Grins . She changed the Contact name to Saleen .

When Riya gets there Cassie starts fake crying again .

Riya: You OK baby girl?

Cassie: No he's cheating on me *shows her the messages*

Riya: *looks at the messages* How could he . You need to Break up with him.

Cassie: Yeah I know . i just feel so betrayed right now like more than you could understand.

Riya: You'll get over this , I'm always here for you If you need me.

Darius walks in .

Darius: I think I left my phone he*stops*

Cassie: What do you want?

Riya: How could you cheat on her you Bastard

Darius: Are y'all going through my phone?

Cassie: Yeah , we are ! *stands up* I don't deserve this at all . Riya I already know . When were you going to tell me? You know them were you and His messages . why'd you lie? At least Darius had the Balls to Tell me you two were talking . I promised myself that I wouldn't let a boy get between me and my best friend but this right here? You aren't right Riya. If you two wanted to be together Darius why would you ask me out.? You set me up to hurt me . I'm done with both of you . Y'all grimey as hell .

Darius: Baby . Give me another chance please . people mess up , It won't happen again . 

Cassie: You two can have each other . You can leave and be happy together . You got what you wanted , you win . I'm done . Thanks for the experience .

Riya: I'm sorry Cass.

Cassie: JUST go please .

They both leave. Callie lays on her bed and Cries herself to sleep