It Can't Stop

When they leave the bathroom ,
Cassie: I'll see you later
Darius: ok love you
They both go to class .
Dario'sPOV ...
He's walking to his first hour..
When he walks in there he sees Riya in the back of the classroom hair messy, and her clothes were a little dirty . He rushes over to her.
Darius : Riya y... You ok?
Riya: Do I look ok Darius ?
Darius: well what happened ?
Riya: does it matter? You only seem to care about you and Cassie anyways.
Darius: Riya your like my little sister . I'll never forget about you.  Yes me and Cass are together and you'll have to respect that but it shouldn't stop us from being close
Riya: Darius ! Cassie probably hates me right now.
Darius: Cmon you've known her how long? Do you really think she'd let me get in between you two? I don't think so .
Riya: no Darius you don't understand she loves you and I got in the middle of that , she isn't going to forgive me .
Darius kisses her . She pulls away right away .
Riya: stop Darius
Darius : I can't stop ..... I can't stop thinking about you  . Riya I've known you all my life an liked you for half of it . I can't
Riya: You should've thought about that Darius
Darius : Well can you at least go back home.
Riya: I'm fine don't worry about me
He goes back to his seat because the teacher came in . and he texts her
Darius : What if I break up with her for you?
Riya: She wouldn't like that
Darius: Doesn't matter .
Riya: what about my brothers ?
Darius : They don't have to know .
Riya: I can't do this to Cassie
Darius: I see .
Riya: Sorry Darius
Darius: Its coo . aye was that you that sent pictures of us to Cassie ?
Riya: Nah I haven't talked to her since Saturday when I left her house,
---------- Lunch
Darius , Cassie , Quis , and Keirstyn are sitting at the the table and Riya walks up.
Quis : Where tf were you!?

Riya: Doesnt't matter , im here now.

Cassie trying to yeild herself from crying , politely gets up and moves to a different table. Keirstyn and Darius goes to talk to her.

Keirstyn: Whats wrong Cass?

Cassie: Its her . Im just still hurt.... I dont trust her.

Darius: You trust me right? Thats all that should matter. Forget her.

Riya walks over to the table where the 3 of them are. 

Riya: Guys can me and Cassie talk, alone?

Keirstyn: Yeah , but you better watch out. 

Darius: Chill , its coo 

They leave.

Riya: Look im sorry. I wasnt thinking about anyone but myself . We made a promise to never let a guy get in between us and i let that happen and i know im wrong and im being the bigger person to come and apoligize and its on you to forgive me . Im really hoping you do. Cassie youre my best friend. 

Cassie sits there with tears in her eyes. 

Cassie: How do I know that you wont try it again?

Riya: Take my word , please im dying without you. .

Cassie: Riya im not mad at you im mad at the the fact that you didnt come to me and tell me you liked him before me and him even started dating , you know how i feel about Darius and you go behind my back and do this. I love you Riya and that was grimey as hell , but i forgive you.