We need to talk.

Cassie: I really need to tell you something.

Keirstyn: wassup?

Cassie: well , me and D kind of .... Ya know.

Keirstyn: ???

Cassie: we had sex

Keirstyn: what! After he just cheated are you serious Cass . wow .

Cassie: can I finish ?! Dang! After everything went down I went home and he called me and apologized, I fell for it . I couldn't sleep so I snuck him over . I cried , we cuddled , we talked , and then it just happened.

Keirstyn: well what are you going to do know?

Cassie: I don't know K . I really love this boy . like no matter how many times he's fucked up . I love him to pieces . I need sit him down and talk to him.

Keirstyn: yeah you do! Look I gotta go so text me later OK ? Love you

Cassie: bye

Keirstyn leaves .
Cassie calls up Darius

Darius: hello?

Cassie: we need to talk .

Darius: is everything OK?

Cassie: yeah I just really need to talk to you

Darius: OK want to go get lunch?

Cassie: yeah my mom ain't home can you come get me ?

Darius: yeah I'll be there at 2 .

Cassie: alright love you , bye.
--------2:00--
@Logans
They order
Darius: so wassup .

Cassie: I've been feeling some type of way after everything. Like I feel stupid . How do I know you won't do it again . I gave you my virginity , that's not never coming back ! I guess what I'm saying is I really love you . like a lot! And I just don't know where your head is .

Darius: Can I be completely honest with you ?

Cassie: that's all I'm asking bae

Darius: well after the whole incident at the studio I was going to break it off , only because I felt like you were giving up on us . then when I called you to apologize you were crying and I felt so bad then . then you asked me to come over . on top of that you trusted me enough to take your virginity . after everything that happens . I respect that and I love you even more for it . that's when I realized your too much for me to just let go of.

By this time Cassie was in tears .

Cassie: wow . I don't even know what to say .

Darius leans over and kisses her and his phone rings .

Darius : hello ?

Riya: where are you ?

Cassie: who is it?

Riya: really Darius? I thought you are done with her . I'm so done with you .

She hangs up before he can get one word out .

Darius: it was Danny . I gotta get home .

He pays for the lunch and takes Cassie home then he heads over to Riyas house.

Darius knocks on the door

Tez: wassup man?

Darius : yo sister here ?

Tez: in her room .

He walks into her room .

Riya: what are you doing here ?

Darius: we need to talk

Riya: If gas anything to do with Cassie . I'm good .

Darius: nah , its about us . look I can't do this . the other night Cassie reminded me how much I really loved her . your doing anything but getting in the middle of us . now the only reason I'm letting you know is because I love you but as a sister .

Riya doesn't say anything she just gets up and hugs him , tight .