Teaser

The rest of the story should be done as soon as tomorrow, as long as nothing comes up for me. This is just a little peek of what's in store for you little fuffers.

"Drista! You're not coming, go find something better to do." Dream finally walked away from her. To prepare for dragon hunting. He was going to seek out the green dragon that lived in the lush overgrown forest. Before it came back into town.

Drista huffed and dragged her feet along the floor, until she got to her room. She dropped down on her bed, and looked at the ceiling. "One day...I'm gonna kill a dragon." She whispered to herself, manifesting her wish.

-

The girl headed outside to the practice targets. She moved her hair out of her face before grabbing an arrow from her quiver. "Alright...let's see if I'm still good." She had a habit of talking to herself. Drista was a fairly lonely child. The only people she spent time with was her family. Other than that, there was a girl that moved into town recently. She'd occasionally come to annoy Drista, since there wasn't many young girls around.

Just as she was about to aim, she heard the irritating sound of that girl's voice.

"Hey Drista! What are you doing?"

-

"Dream!" Drista ran past the adults and kneeled by his side. "You're awake, are you okay?" She was afraid she'd lose him. He was the only sibling that bothered to spend time with her. When he wasn't busy of course.

"D-Drista..." He groaned in pain.

"You're an idiot, why would you go after the dragon again if you knew you couldn't beat it! I should of stopped you!" She tried to lecture him as if she was their mother.

"I t-thought I could..."

-

She laid her head against the bed and started crying.

Dream placed his hand on top of her head comfortingly. "Drista..."

Their siblings grew curious after hearing Drista yelling. They slowly walked to the room and peaked in.

Drista slowly filled with vengeance. "I'll kill it..."

THE REAL STORY COMING SOON