~Chapter 27~smut warning

Helloooo, I'm so sorry for not updating for awhile. Mental health week turned into Mental Health months, I started sports and school is stressful as FUCK. I hope you're all doing well! And here's an update! :) Recap: Ah shit, here we go again.

TW: degrading, punishment, denial of orgasm, and praise kinks (thought I owed you horny mf's a smut chapter so here you go) 

"Yes daddy" I said to him.

The smirk on his face only grew wider. 

"We have a dinner to go to Kitten." He said I CANT

"Okay let's go then" I told him and walked out of his grip.

I peered back at him when he didn't follow me. 

He was watching me walk away. 

"Tom let's go" I said

He only started walking towards me to grab my arm and pull me in.

"Darling you can't go dressed like that" He told me

"But why not?" I asked

"Because I said no" Tom said sternly grabbing my waist

daddy chill 

"Okay would this be better?" I asked him as I took off my robe leaving me in just my underwear

He smirked and started over to me grabbing me harshly. 

"Stop trying to tease me darling" He whispered in my ear with his hands on my hips

"Or what?" I laughed at him

welp R.I.P that pu$$yy ayeeee

 He just laughed menacingly and threw me over his shoulder. 

He walked towards the bed and threw me down so now I was facing him

He grabbed my throat and pulled me closer to him

"are you gonna be a good girl or a bad girl for me tonight?" he whispered in my ear again.

"Well it wouldn't be fun if I was a good girl." I said slowly

As if a switch flipped in his brain he started attacking my neck and sucking on it leaving bruises as I practically scream moaned.

After he finished sucking on my neck, he started going down leaving kisses as he went further down. 

He smirked over my clothed heat and looked up at my desperate panting face.

"Do you still wanna be a bad girl bunny? Or will you change for Daddy?" He said mockingly

I just stared at him not knowing what to say, so I smirked and shook my head. 

He smirked too, as he went down and ripped my underwear off. 

He immediately started making out with my pussy (I'm so sorry again I hate that word) as I started moaning louder. 

He kept going as I started to feel a familiar knot in my stomach

"i'm close" I moaned out

And just as I was about to have my orgasm rain down on me, he stopped.

I groaned in frustration and he laughed at me.

"I'm not done with you yet dear." He said as he picked my legs up and out them over his shoulders.

He started unzipping his pants, and exposing his hard-on. 

His cock was finally out of his underwear and he started lining himself up with my entrance when he looked at me.

"Is this okay dear?" He asked