~Chapter 17~

Recap: He pulled out of you and laid down on the bed next to where you just laid down. "You belong to me now, got it?" "yes daddy" you smirked while saying that and he kissed you. You were both laying down and cuddling. "Hey darling?" he said that made you sit up. "Yeah tom?" "Will you be mine y/n?" Kinda surprising. You smiled at him. "Of course tommy" You kissed him and laid back into his arms and fell asleep.

We woke up in the middle of the night to knocking on Tom's door. We both panicked. "What the fuck should I do?" I whispered. He just shrugged with fear in his eyes. 

"Hey Tom, have you seen y/n recently? She hasn't come back to her dorm and she was supposed to study with you. We've been looking everywhere." Millicent whispered as Tom and I sighed. I walked up to the door, "Hey guys" I whispered. They all sighed in relief. "Are you okay" Daphne asked me. "I'm fine, I'll see you guys tomorrow at breakfast okay?" I could hear them whisper among themselves. "Okay that's fine, see you tomorrow." I sighed as I walked back to the bed and laid next to Tom, completely nakey. 

~Time skip to the morning~

I woke up being engulfed by the strong arms of Tom Riddle (🥰). Tom woke up at the same time as me and I felt him smile against me. "So darling you have fun?" Tom asked me while we were still cuddling. "Of course I did" I smiled. Realizing what day it was I said "Tom we need to get up we have class in-" A knocking on Tom's door cut me off. A shiet. We both sat up, and quickly. "Tom, my boy can I speak to you" Professor SlugHorn asked him through the door. Oh fuck. I quickly got up and ran to hide in his wardrobe. "Yeah sure give me a moment please" He opened the wardrobe and I got inside and he grabbed his robes and quickly put them on. He opened the door and said "ah yes hello, so I need to talk tutoring arrangements, I was wondering if you could tutor a student named y/n and another named cindy." He was honestly really annoyed obviously he was excited to tutor me but he didn't have all the time in the world which meant he had to tutor us at the same time. "Yes of course professor." He smiled and walked away towards the boy dormitory. "Oh and professor I will tell her personally" He looked back and nodded at Tom. He closed the door and as it was closed I walked out of the closet and sighed. "So when's our tutoring sessions start?" He laughed and said "Probably today and don't get jealous because you know no one can know we're together." I nodded "Yes I know." I got my robes on and he walked out first making sure no one was there and I walked out after him. 

We walked into the great hall together and of course people started talking. We split off and I sat by my friends and he sat by his friends. "Ahem" Millicent said obviously trying to get my attention because ya know last night. I looked up and said to her "What?" Laughing. "Oh nothing ya know except why were you in TOM RIDDLES room last night?" "Shhh shhh lower your voice, anyways me and him fucked but it didn't mean anything don't worry about it" They all shook their heads and laughed and we all continued eating breakfast. I was exchanging glances with Tom and when he caught my eyes he would smile and look down. 

Anyways time skip to after classes because I'm lazy as fuck.

So Tom and I talked about our tutoring sessions and talked to Cindy too. I really hope this isn't gonna be a problem cause I might have to beat a bitch up. So today was our first tutor session after classes in the library. After class as soon as I heard class dismissed I started sprinting out of the classroom because I'm sitting next to Tom bitch. But of course my professor HAD TO STOP ME god dammit. "Y/n we need to talk, so I have heard that you are having potions tutoring sessions with Tom Riddle I talked to him earlier and I was wondering if you wanted to have tutoring lessons for this class with him." "Yeah sure, I actually need to get there rn" "Oh yes of course goodbye" I literally ran to the library and of course as I got there she was sitting next to him. He looked back as I walked in and smiled at me and she didn't pay any attention to me and just laughed at him. Oh gawd this is gonna be bad. The only empty seat was next to her and so I sat down and he sternly said "You're late" I glared at him and said "Well it's not my fault professor stopped me on the way out to ask for more tutoring from you" He laughed and said "Okay well lets get started". Throughout the whole lesson she was flirting with him, hitting his arm, laughing at things that aren't funny. I wanted to punch her so badly. After our lesson was over she got up smiling at him swaying her hips to make sure he was watching her, but he wasn't. As soon as she walked away Tom looked at me as I moved into the seat she was previously sitting in. And once she noticed he wasn't watching she rolled her eyes and pouted walking normally again. "What the fuck was that" You laughed asking him. "I have no idea" He laughed as well. "I don't wanna study here anymore let's go to my room again" He said winking again. "Yeah yeah whatever but you can't touch me" You said winking and then getting up and walking away knowing he was watching you. 

Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter was published rlly late but I just got broken up with and things have been hard. I love you all thank you so much for reading my story. Updates might be slower. Also 9K Reads?! THATS SO CRAZY ILYYYY ALL

yall are all bad bitches that don't need no man, and you're all thicc queens/royalties love you all.